- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 July 10, 2009
All you have to do is come dressed as a cow. www.cowappreciationday.com Heck, they even give you a free costume to print out.
This was about ten times better than my marriage proposal . . .
Dog with Fawn @ Yahoo! Video
Link and Link A fellow Recovery Baptist friend of mine had a funny line when he saw this book, he said, “The Baptist version would read – Jesus IS a Baptist.”
On the left are silent home videos (silent super8 film) made in 1974. On the right are recreated videos made 30 years later. Check out examples of a bit more about this project here. The first minute of this video … Continue reading
Thomas Thwaites is buiding a toaster from scratch using raw materials and is blogging about it. TheToasterProject.org Even though this video is a bit long, I was impressed that he was able to smelt iron ore in a microwave. Step … Continue reading
A Dutch tampon company dropped a plethora of tampons with parachutes on six different beaches. It kind of reminds me of those “Tampax Was There” commercials. You would see a real perky energetic girl doing something like dancing or cheerleading, … Continue reading
Fresh off a court victory against Google’s YouTube, ASCAP tells us it is setting its sights on users of the video-sharing site. Welcome to the exciting world of copyright licensing, blogger; you may already owe gobs of money! ASCAP licenses … Continue reading