- Alec666: I like Mr Shaw’s humilty and candor (I was selfish, I was just trying to save my own hyde). In one of...
- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 July 10, 2009
All you have to do is come dressed as a cow. www.cowappreciationday.com Heck, they even give you a free costume to print out.
This was about ten times better than my marriage proposal . . .
Dog with Fawn @ Yahoo! Video
Link and Link A fellow Recovery Baptist friend of mine had a funny line when he saw this book, he said, “The Baptist version would read – Jesus IS a Baptist.”
On the left are silent home videos (silent super8 film) made in 1974. On the right are recreated videos made 30 years later. Check out examples of a bit more about this project here. The first minute of this video … Continue reading
Thomas Thwaites is buiding a toaster from scratch using raw materials and is blogging about it. TheToasterProject.org Even though this video is a bit long, I was impressed that he was able to smelt iron ore in a microwave. Step … Continue reading
A Dutch tampon company dropped a plethora of tampons with parachutes on six different beaches. It kind of reminds me of those “Tampax Was There” commercials. You would see a real perky energetic girl doing something like dancing or cheerleading, … Continue reading
Fresh off a court victory against Google’s YouTube, ASCAP tells us it is setting its sights on users of the video-sharing site. Welcome to the exciting world of copyright licensing, blogger; you may already owe gobs of money! ASCAP licenses … Continue reading