- Bryan B.: I have a friend that still uses a NetZero email account. Or at least his address is still with NetZero. I...
- RPM: Now THAT’S a sammich!
- Anonymous: Just a tip regarding leak….We always shut off toilet, clothes washer water valves when on a trip-...
- Bryan B.: Dirk is such a class act. I’m not a big basketball fan, but I’m a huge fan of Dirk and what...
- Jason A: I’m with you on the “cowboy hats indoors” thing. Growing up, I was taught that you remove...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 July 10, 2009
All you have to do is come dressed as a cow. www.cowappreciationday.com Heck, they even give you a free costume to print out.
This was about ten times better than my marriage proposal . . .
Dog with Fawn @ Yahoo! Video
Link and Link A fellow Recovery Baptist friend of mine had a funny line when he saw this book, he said, “The Baptist version would read – Jesus IS a Baptist.”
On the left are silent home videos (silent super8 film) made in 1974. On the right are recreated videos made 30 years later. Check out examples of a bit more about this project here. The first minute of this video … Continue reading
Thomas Thwaites is buiding a toaster from scratch using raw materials and is blogging about it. TheToasterProject.org Even though this video is a bit long, I was impressed that he was able to smelt iron ore in a microwave. Step … Continue reading
A Dutch tampon company dropped a plethora of tampons with parachutes on six different beaches. It kind of reminds me of those “Tampax Was There” commercials. You would see a real perky energetic girl doing something like dancing or cheerleading, … Continue reading
Fresh off a court victory against Google’s YouTube, ASCAP tells us it is setting its sights on users of the video-sharing site. Welcome to the exciting world of copyright licensing, blogger; you may already owe gobs of money! ASCAP licenses … Continue reading