- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 July 9, 2009
STILLWATER, Okla.–A quirk of the clock and the calendar has given a Stillwater family an unforgettable memory. When the time lined up on Wednesday afternoon at 12:34:56 on 07/08/09, it was more than just a twice-a-century alignment. They also had … Continue reading
Is just 20 days away. I learned that reading this article, but I still don’t feel excited as I have in years past.
WASHINGTON — Imagine a carbon sheet that’s only one atom thick but is stronger than diamond and conducts electricity 100 times faster than the silicon in computer chips. That’s graphene, the latest wonder material coming out of science laboratories around … Continue reading
There are only four outdoor phone booths left in Manhattan – and they’re all on West End Avenue. That’s it: four. Scouting New York
A collection of last words spoken by those on death row. TruTV.com Many of these are from Texas, and many are quite intriguing, but this one caught my attention.
Here’s the report, but below are the cities with the ten best drivers. Top Ten Overall Top Ten with One Million Plus Residents