- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 July 9, 2009
STILLWATER, Okla.–A quirk of the clock and the calendar has given a Stillwater family an unforgettable memory. When the time lined up on Wednesday afternoon at 12:34:56 on 07/08/09, it was more than just a twice-a-century alignment. They also had … Continue reading
Is just 20 days away. I learned that reading this article, but I still don’t feel excited as I have in years past.
WASHINGTON — Imagine a carbon sheet that’s only one atom thick but is stronger than diamond and conducts electricity 100 times faster than the silicon in computer chips. That’s graphene, the latest wonder material coming out of science laboratories around … Continue reading
There are only four outdoor phone booths left in Manhattan – and they’re all on West End Avenue. That’s it: four. Scouting New York
A collection of last words spoken by those on death row. TruTV.com Many of these are from Texas, and many are quite intriguing, but this one caught my attention.
Here’s the report, but below are the cities with the ten best drivers. Top Ten Overall Top Ten with One Million Plus Residents