- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 July 7, 2009
AUSTIN (KXAN) – City Community Church is a place where everyone is welcome at Sunday service, including four-legged friends. The church meets at the La Zona Rosa bar on Fourth Street in Downtown Austin every Sunday morning. It is a … Continue reading
The good stuff starts right around the one minute mark . . .
A Belgian radio station is trying to create the longest moonwalk ever, well, at least virtually. People send in videos of moonwalks from young and old, and they link together with other videos. It’s a decent time killer, and it’s … Continue reading
A new book argues that filthy, smelly, unadorned feet is the cutting edge in sports technology. Our own jogger tests its fashionable claims. Toronto Star
The United Methodist Church is taking its Rethink Church advertising and welcoming campaign to one of the world’s most trafficked locales – New York City’s iconic Times Square. On July 1, the church began airing spots on the CBS “Super … Continue reading