- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 July 6, 2009
Straight down to the MJ dance moves.
At age 15, Rodney Purvis, of Raleigh, has never played a minute in high school and won’t be a college freshman until 2013. Purvis, 6-3, is one of the hot names in the country. Upper Room Christian in Raleigh has … Continue reading
A Turkish game show is challenging atheists to reassess their views and win “the biggest prize ever”. Penitents Compete will bring together an Islamic imam, a Jewish rabbi, a Buddhist monk and a Greek Orthodox priest seeking to convert the … Continue reading
An entertaining blog about fixing things in a most creative way. ThereIFixedIt.com
When Martin Jones met his wife four years ago, he never imagined that one day he would get to see what she looked like. The 42-year-old builder was left blind after an accident at work more than a decade ago. … Continue reading
I guess I’m still not old . . . From Eric Zorn of the Chicago Tribune: Reader Mike Carniello sent me a list several years ago of top summer songs of each year going back. He maintained that by “using … Continue reading