- Mr. Mike Honcho: Disclaimer: I am a Christian. I am a Gun Owner. I am a CHL holder. (but not arrogant about any of...
- Geeding: Regarding the JFK path, I’m in a trance on that drive up until I pass the Parkland exit trying to...
- Towski: I wear Levi's 501 Button Fly only. I order them in the dark rinse, and order a new pair about every 9...
- Ben W.: Thanks for the walk down memory lane with the Guess/Girbaud discussion. And, while they weren't jeans, I...
- Ben W.: I watched this on Sunday, and I was wondering if you would reference it. As would be expected for the part of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 July 6, 2009
Straight down to the MJ dance moves.
At age 15, Rodney Purvis, of Raleigh, has never played a minute in high school and won’t be a college freshman until 2013. Purvis, 6-3, is one of the hot names in the country. Upper Room Christian in Raleigh has … Continue reading
A Turkish game show is challenging atheists to reassess their views and win “the biggest prize ever”. Penitents Compete will bring together an Islamic imam, a Jewish rabbi, a Buddhist monk and a Greek Orthodox priest seeking to convert the … Continue reading
An entertaining blog about fixing things in a most creative way. ThereIFixedIt.com
When Martin Jones met his wife four years ago, he never imagined that one day he would get to see what she looked like. The 42-year-old builder was left blind after an accident at work more than a decade ago. … Continue reading
I guess I’m still not old . . . From Eric Zorn of the Chicago Tribune: Reader Mike Carniello sent me a list several years ago of top summer songs of each year going back. He maintained that by “using … Continue reading