- Ben W.: I watched most of Corden's first episode, and would love to watch more, I just don't have enough...
- sara: Me either. I really hope they don't go and ruin my childhood. Although it was kind of messed up anyway...
- Geeding: Two southerners named Clinton and Gore found success in the not all that distant past. I get what you are...
- DF of LL: I should have added, pitchers will hate the new ball because gripping the seams is an important part of...
- DF of LL: Buddy, I had the same thought. Fastballs won't move as much and any breaking pitch will have their...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 July 6, 2009
Straight down to the MJ dance moves.
At age 15, Rodney Purvis, of Raleigh, has never played a minute in high school and won’t be a college freshman until 2013. Purvis, 6-3, is one of the hot names in the country. Upper Room Christian in Raleigh has … Continue reading
A Turkish game show is challenging atheists to reassess their views and win “the biggest prize ever”. Penitents Compete will bring together an Islamic imam, a Jewish rabbi, a Buddhist monk and a Greek Orthodox priest seeking to convert the … Continue reading
An entertaining blog about fixing things in a most creative way. ThereIFixedIt.com
When Martin Jones met his wife four years ago, he never imagined that one day he would get to see what she looked like. The 42-year-old builder was left blind after an accident at work more than a decade ago. … Continue reading
I guess I’m still not old . . . From Eric Zorn of the Chicago Tribune: Reader Mike Carniello sent me a list several years ago of top summer songs of each year going back. He maintained that by “using … Continue reading