- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
- Art Vandalay: If you spin one of these fast enough, theoretically it is possible to create a wormhole and transport...
- Tron: How about a time machine like in the terminator? Rocky from the future goes back in time to fight Rocky from...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 July 6, 2009
Straight down to the MJ dance moves.
At age 15, Rodney Purvis, of Raleigh, has never played a minute in high school and won’t be a college freshman until 2013. Purvis, 6-3, is one of the hot names in the country. Upper Room Christian in Raleigh has … Continue reading
A Turkish game show is challenging atheists to reassess their views and win “the biggest prize ever”. Penitents Compete will bring together an Islamic imam, a Jewish rabbi, a Buddhist monk and a Greek Orthodox priest seeking to convert the … Continue reading
An entertaining blog about fixing things in a most creative way. ThereIFixedIt.com
When Martin Jones met his wife four years ago, he never imagined that one day he would get to see what she looked like. The 42-year-old builder was left blind after an accident at work more than a decade ago. … Continue reading
I guess I’m still not old . . . From Eric Zorn of the Chicago Tribune: Reader Mike Carniello sent me a list several years ago of top summer songs of each year going back. He maintained that by “using … Continue reading