- sara: Go with ATT but pay as you go. My fiance has a Nexus5 that we bought from the Google play store, and use ATT...
- Ben W.: I watched the first few seasons of Psych and enjoyed it a lot. But after a while it got repetitive (to me)...
- Art Vandalay: I believe the move to have senators elected by popular vote began in Montana, where their senators were...
- Ben W.: Direct election of senators was brought about in large part to fight corruption. Think about it: if senators...
- Ben W.: I'm pretty sure that, at this point, I'd watch anything Bryan Cranston is in.
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 02 July 2, 2009
It’s the final countdown—again—for Casey Kasem. The radio legend will wind up his “American Top 40” spin-off programs, “American Top 20” and “American Top 10,” on July 4— a date of significance: He created the franchise on July 4, 1970. … Continue reading
A pet python broke out of its holding tank and strangled a two-year-old girl in the bedroom of her home in Florida, local authorities said. The 8ft (2.5m) albino Burmese python had also bitten Shaiunna Hare on her forehead several … Continue reading
These photographs show extreme makeovers of actual fast food items purchased at popular fast food restaurants. No additional ingredients have been added except for an occasional simple garnish. www.fancyfastfood.com For instance, they took this and made this
FORT WORTH, Texas (ABP) — A Kentucky Baptist university has, at the last minute, withdrawn its invitation to host a youth mission team from Texas after the Southern Baptist Convention disfellowshipped their church for its toleration of homosexuals. Brent Beasley, … Continue reading
A DAD has slammed a school’s decision to send his son home for having a moustache – because it doesn’t fit in with a strict uniform policy. Akaash Iqbal, 14, was banished from Manchester Academy – and says teachers told … Continue reading
There are a lot of YouTube vidoes where the instruments of Michael Jackson’s songs have been taken out, so all you hear is his voice. I knew he had an amazing voice, but after listening to several of these really … Continue reading
On a related note, this part of an article about Gov Sanford left me scratching my head. In the AP interviews, Sanford laid out his thoughts and feelings in sometimes lurid or odd detail. For example: He said close Christian … Continue reading
This is impressive, and historic. I doubt anything like this, on this scale, ever happens again. According to Nielsen SoundScan, Michael Jackson albums and Jackson-related compilations hold the top nine positions on Billboard’s Top Pop Catalog chart, all posting remarkable … Continue reading