- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2009
Click to enlarge
Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy
Thank you for visiting Menarche Parties R’ Us. We are moms that have created an exciting way to celebrate a girl’s transition into womanhood. Our goal is to take the pressure of mothers and daughters when it comes to talking … Continue reading
Buy the shirt here.
Picayune police nabbed their first suspect Tuesday using the department’s newly created “Wheel of Justice,” which puts the names of those wanted for drug offenses on a wheel for police officers to spin to determine who to arrest next. At … Continue reading
He looks scared at first, but then he looks looks like he is enjoying it.
Usually I have nothing but praise for DirecTV, but I smell something fishy. Months ago I decided to cancel my NFL Sunday Ticket subscription because it was hard for me to justify spending about $300 for the package, even though … Continue reading
While holding his kid who was holding his jumbo drink he catches a foul ball bare-handed.
A drowning diver has told how she was saved by a whale that pushed her back to the surface when she suffered crippling cramps. Link
A new bill signed into law this month by Gov. Linda Lingle has some frequent Las Vegas visitors and local CPAs scratching their heads. Under House Bill 1495, no longer will gamblers be able to offset their winnings with their … Continue reading
A fundraising activity for the TLA LIBRARY DISASTER RELIEF FUND, this calendar showcases the charms and often concealed art of 18 women of the Texas library community. As members of the Texas Library Association, these women volunteered to reveal their … Continue reading