- ball room: Glad I was not the only boy to have his mother check to see if there was enough "ball...
- John Mackovic: So the secret to finding employees that are wiling to be treated like crap is to find candidates that...
- Triple Fake: reminded me of that scene from Koyaanisqatsi, and the awesome Philip Glass soundtrack! But it appeared...
- Triple Fake: I thought this was already known. Without watching it, I assumed it's because of the way their wing...
- KC1: A few months ago we had to replace both of our hot water heaters and the dishwasher…..all in one month....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 June 30, 2009
Irish rockers U2 have revealed they picked a space-age circular stage for their world tour — kicking off spectacularly tonight at Barcelona’s giant 97,500-capacity Camp Nou stadium. Bono & co’s 100-date, £90m U2360 tour will arrive in Dublin next month. … Continue reading
PROVO, Utah (AP) — Brigham Young University, the Mormon church school where students agree to live a chaste and virtuous life, has lifted its almost three-year policy of blocking access to YouTube. Administrators lifted the ban on Friday, citing an … Continue reading
Holy Land Experience doesn’t want you to know when it schedules its required free day each year out of concern over a possible “uncontrollable situation.” At least that’s the conclusion to be drawn by a letter the religion-based theme park … Continue reading
Through a unique process that does not involve the use of any chemicals nor does it alter nature’s balance in peanuts, over 85% of the fat is removed from the peanuts. Essentially, the oil is squeezed out of roasted peanuts … Continue reading