- The Donald: If I were a cop, the video would probably be like: "…they went rushin' down that freeway,...
- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 June 29, 2009
When the Sony Walkman was launched, 30 years ago this week, it started a revolution in portable music. But how does it compare with its digital successors? The Magazine invited 13-year-old Scott Campbell to swap his iPod for a Walkman … Continue reading
Here’s an interesting article on the Obamas’ new church home which includes a bit of history of how other presidents worshiped and the struggles of praying in public and inconveniences other church members because of security. There’s a bit of … Continue reading
Indian defence scientists are planning to put one of the world’s hottest chilli powders into hand grenades. They say the devices will be used to control rioters and in counter-insurgency operations. Researchers say the idea is to replace explosives in … Continue reading
Why does Major League Baseball use an outdated, misleading camera angle to show the batter and pitcher?
In the seventh inning of a recent game between the Red Sox and the Braves, Atlanta’s Peter Moylan fired a two-strike fastball to Kevin Youkilis. Although the home plate umpire called it a ball, Braves fans could’ve been forgiven for … Continue reading
Here are the ingredients: 340g pineapple (190 kcal) 70g asparagus (14 kcal) 360g bacon (1152 kcal) 750g cheese (2700 kcal) 275g mayonnaise (1980 kcal) 170g shrimp (145 kcal) 400g ham (520 kcal) 200g salami (780 kcal) 600g tomato paste + … Continue reading
In a seriously bad dose of karma, a Minneapolis ambulance rushing to the scene of an ambulance crash has crashed. The first ambulance crash involved a taxi that didn’t get out of the way at 3:15am Saturday morning. 15 minutes … Continue reading
While most Michael Jackson fans have Thriller rated as his or her favorite video, I’ve been a sucker for Smooth Criminal. There’s something about the gangster period of time in which this video is set, the tip of the cap … Continue reading