- Tommy: Did her husband join the Taliban in sympathy?
- John Mackovic: I remember collecting those stamps as a kid. I ended up saving enough to get a football.
- sara: I love Dreamland! Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Johnny Cash. And then when his "not wife" catches him not...
- Ben W.: We saw that segment on the winter caretaker and found it to be fascinating, too. What a solitary, yet...
- Jason: "someone that was in one of my favorite ‘X-Files’ episodes" I like that one too. And...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 June 25, 2009
All of this comes from a great technology blog call The Raw Feed. I have the entire post copied below, but without embedded links that was with the original article. Of course if you visit the original post, which I … Continue reading
Scan reveals Egyptian mummy thought to be a woman is a man NEW YORK — A scan performed at a suburban New York City hospital shows an ancient Egyptian mummy thought for centuries to be a woman is a man. … Continue reading
The Family Research Council organizes the Values Voters Summit. Below are the listed of confirmed and invited speakers as it appears on their website as of right now. But if use the Google Cache and look at their website as … Continue reading
VATICAN CITY, JUNE 26, 2008 (Zenit.org).- Benedict XVI would prefer to distribute communion on the tongue and to people who are kneeling, according to the master of papal liturgical ceremonies. Full Article
Ever heard of the jaguarundi? Neither have we. Perhaps that’s because this unique type of cat that lives along the Texas border with Mexico is endangered. Perhaps it’s because nobody really cares. We’re guessing it’s a bit of both, but … Continue reading
BERLIN (Reuters) – A German court ruled Tuesday that schoolchildren may rate their teachers online, rejecting the case of a woman who argued her rights had been infringed by pupils who gave her bad grades on a popular website. The … Continue reading