- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 June 23, 2009
Like Shopping for Shoes, Many Religion Surfers Turn to the Internet to Find Their Faith “The number is staggering,” said Mark Weimer, a self-described techie evangelist whose ministry has tapped the Internet to capture those looking for spiritual answers. Weimer … Continue reading
www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net For instance, Jerry Jones:
A Republican Indiana congressman has a new plan to protect members of Congress from a terrorist attack: enclose the Capitol gallery with a Plexiglas shield. In a little-noticed proposed amendment to a bill last week, Rep. Dan Burton (R-IN) sought … Continue reading
Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy