- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
- John Mackovic: It annoys the hell out of me too.
- Andy: Many donut shops around here call pigs in a blanket "kolaches", but they are wrong, and it drives me...
- Ben W.: Your theory on the "we're home" line matches mine. Maybe that scoundrel Lando had run off with...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 June 23, 2009
Like Shopping for Shoes, Many Religion Surfers Turn to the Internet to Find Their Faith “The number is staggering,” said Mark Weimer, a self-described techie evangelist whose ministry has tapped the Internet to capture those looking for spiritual answers. Weimer … Continue reading
www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net For instance, Jerry Jones:
A Republican Indiana congressman has a new plan to protect members of Congress from a terrorist attack: enclose the Capitol gallery with a Plexiglas shield. In a little-noticed proposed amendment to a bill last week, Rep. Dan Burton (R-IN) sought … Continue reading
Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy