- John Mackovic: The kids are adorable, but that reflection off you dome makes it look like you have grey hair.
- TexasJ: hope we don't see that pic in a funeral in time soon!
- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 June 23, 2009
Like Shopping for Shoes, Many Religion Surfers Turn to the Internet to Find Their Faith “The number is staggering,” said Mark Weimer, a self-described techie evangelist whose ministry has tapped the Internet to capture those looking for spiritual answers. Weimer … Continue reading
www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net For instance, Jerry Jones:
A Republican Indiana congressman has a new plan to protect members of Congress from a terrorist attack: enclose the Capitol gallery with a Plexiglas shield. In a little-noticed proposed amendment to a bill last week, Rep. Dan Burton (R-IN) sought … Continue reading
Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy