- John Mackovic: – You didn't hear of the Baylor-style rape cover up at FSU when Jameis Winston was there?...
- Seymore: Speaking of knocking on a door. A long time ago(when I was 12-13 years old) I was a carrier for the F.W.....
- AndreaJN: I think you mean "whinging".
- RPM: Hope they get your back troubles straightened out. No pun intended.
- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 June 23, 2009
Like Shopping for Shoes, Many Religion Surfers Turn to the Internet to Find Their Faith “The number is staggering,” said Mark Weimer, a self-described techie evangelist whose ministry has tapped the Internet to capture those looking for spiritual answers. Weimer … Continue reading
www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net For instance, Jerry Jones:
A Republican Indiana congressman has a new plan to protect members of Congress from a terrorist attack: enclose the Capitol gallery with a Plexiglas shield. In a little-noticed proposed amendment to a bill last week, Rep. Dan Burton (R-IN) sought … Continue reading
Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy