- Jason Truitt: You’re too hard on Baylor, and dreaming about UT and TCU.
- Rick: You have more than 1 person from Mineral Wells that follows your blog on a regular basis Keep up the good...
- Ben W.: I'm with you, RPM – imagine the headlines if it was "Bring your Quran to school day." It...
- Ben W.: I would love to see some statistics on the long-term effect this has on a person's...
- RPM: Was so proud of the Longhorns and Charlie Strong. That win was a team effort. They have been taking a lot of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 June 23, 2009
Like Shopping for Shoes, Many Religion Surfers Turn to the Internet to Find Their Faith “The number is staggering,” said Mark Weimer, a self-described techie evangelist whose ministry has tapped the Internet to capture those looking for spiritual answers. Weimer … Continue reading
www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net For instance, Jerry Jones:
A Republican Indiana congressman has a new plan to protect members of Congress from a terrorist attack: enclose the Capitol gallery with a Plexiglas shield. In a little-noticed proposed amendment to a bill last week, Rep. Dan Burton (R-IN) sought … Continue reading
Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy