- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 June 19, 2009
Just type a food and hit enter. Can I Feed My Dog.com
Focus on the Family has a new look – or at least its employees do. Beginning today, men who work at Focus no longer have to wear mandatory business attire, including tie, and women employees don’t have to stick with … Continue reading
Group of dancers wearing Hammer Pants moves on to flashmob Santa Monica Blvd and surprise hipsters waiting in line at a club. It’s HammerTime!
A Google employee in Times Square asks strangers that question. It’s kind of like a geeky version of Jay Walking with Jay Leno.
I think about this short story all the time.
My gosh is this game addicting. If you need a timewaster for this Friday, here you go.