- RPM: Don’t get me wrong, Bryan. I like Norm. I think he’s a walking treasure of a sports guy. He just...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 June 19, 2009
Just type a food and hit enter. Can I Feed My Dog.com
Focus on the Family has a new look – or at least its employees do. Beginning today, men who work at Focus no longer have to wear mandatory business attire, including tie, and women employees don’t have to stick with … Continue reading
Group of dancers wearing Hammer Pants moves on to flashmob Santa Monica Blvd and surprise hipsters waiting in line at a club. It’s HammerTime!
A Google employee in Times Square asks strangers that question. It’s kind of like a geeky version of Jay Walking with Jay Leno.
I think about this short story all the time.
My gosh is this game addicting. If you need a timewaster for this Friday, here you go.