- The Donald: If I were a cop, the video would probably be like: "…they went rushin' down that freeway,...
- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 June 19, 2009
Just type a food and hit enter. Can I Feed My Dog.com
Focus on the Family has a new look – or at least its employees do. Beginning today, men who work at Focus no longer have to wear mandatory business attire, including tie, and women employees don’t have to stick with … Continue reading
Group of dancers wearing Hammer Pants moves on to flashmob Santa Monica Blvd and surprise hipsters waiting in line at a club. It’s HammerTime!
A Google employee in Times Square asks strangers that question. It’s kind of like a geeky version of Jay Walking with Jay Leno.
I think about this short story all the time.
My gosh is this game addicting. If you need a timewaster for this Friday, here you go.