- Jason A: I agree about Reagan. His presidency coincided almost directly with the 1st-8th grade portion of my...
- RPM: LBJ was the first President I can remember. He looked and sounded kinda like my Granddad and he was a Texan so I...
- John Mackovic: I agree, the Flynn affair is a great teaching moment – never talk to the police.
- AndreaJN: Have you read this story about Cotton Eyed Joe? https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes /comments/5d7a1d/i_was_abo...
- WGII: Happy to see you back on line. My day always starts with your blog and it’s been an adjustment! Hope you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 June 19, 2009
Just type a food and hit enter. Can I Feed My Dog.com
Focus on the Family has a new look – or at least its employees do. Beginning today, men who work at Focus no longer have to wear mandatory business attire, including tie, and women employees don’t have to stick with … Continue reading
Group of dancers wearing Hammer Pants moves on to flashmob Santa Monica Blvd and surprise hipsters waiting in line at a club. It’s HammerTime!
A Google employee in Times Square asks strangers that question. It’s kind of like a geeky version of Jay Walking with Jay Leno.
I think about this short story all the time.
My gosh is this game addicting. If you need a timewaster for this Friday, here you go.