- Todd McKay: I am trying to imagine what Trump's letter to the next president will look like.
- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 June 19, 2009
Just type a food and hit enter. Can I Feed My Dog.com
Focus on the Family has a new look – or at least its employees do. Beginning today, men who work at Focus no longer have to wear mandatory business attire, including tie, and women employees don’t have to stick with … Continue reading
Group of dancers wearing Hammer Pants moves on to flashmob Santa Monica Blvd and surprise hipsters waiting in line at a club. It’s HammerTime!
A Google employee in Times Square asks strangers that question. It’s kind of like a geeky version of Jay Walking with Jay Leno.
I think about this short story all the time.
My gosh is this game addicting. If you need a timewaster for this Friday, here you go.