- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
- Dude: Congrats and great post!
- myownworld2100: No words at how moving this post it. You always have something profound, but this, this has me with...
- Alma: Great post! My emotions were all over the place as I read your post, and I shed a tear during your dance. I...
- David Bryant: Proud of you man!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 June 17, 2009
I saw this for the first time last night, it made me laugh because I have good memories of that song and I like singing along with it.
Raptor attack! from Billwhit on Vimeo.
The Santa Maria Stella Maris church at Fiumicino, near Rome, has stopped offering holy water to worshippers because the parish priest fears it is being stolen for satanic rituals. Full Article
Yup, it’s a six-minute video, but just give it a minute and you’ll be hooked . . . I think.
Read the whole thing here.
TOLEDO, Ohio – Residents of Toledo, Ohio, are complaining that they received $25 tickets for parking their vehicles in their own driveways. Mayor Carty Finkbeiner (FINK’-by-ner) says he stands by the citations handed out last week by the Division of … Continue reading