- rushessay: The details about the 100 great on liners as you write about their different things here those who are...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2009
STANDISH, Maine — Justin Denney’s family watched on as he ascended the Cumberland County Civic Center stage during graduation Friday night to accept his diploma, but the superintendent told him to return to his seat. The Bonny Eagle High School … Continue reading
A teenage girl is suing a tattoo artist for £8,500 after she allegedly asked him for three stars on her face – but ended up with 56. Eighteen-year-old Kimberley Vlaminck paid £55 for ‘the graffiti that has ruined my life’ … Continue reading
Woman captivates thousands in anti-abortion movement with false story of difficult pregnancy. The unmarried mother’s story about giving birth to a child diagnosed as terminally ill in the womb hit a major nerve on the Internet. Every night for the … Continue reading
Fabio Peralta has turned the back seat of his yellow cab into an art studio for his passengers, and has commissioned thousands of works. As soon as a passenger hops into his Crown Vic, Peralta, a 40-year veteran hack, hands … Continue reading
Coca-Cola doesn’t think its customers have enough drink choices. So starting this summer, diners at some California, Georgia, and Utah fast-food joints will get to try a self-serve drink dispenser that pours more than 100 varieties of sodas, juices, teas, … Continue reading
More at Food Network Humor