- Nathan Hart: "All sorts of people" surrounding the president in that picture. Funny, when I looked at it, I...
- John Mackovic: – The US became a global superpower when it took down Spain in 1898, our military was in...
- kevin: Regarding doggie Geeding: very likely torn ACL (as previously mentioned). It wont heal on its own but will...
- ALEC666: "A question for you auto mechanic types"-I'm not, that's why I drive a Toyota. I have...
- FDR: DogGeeding – might be a torn ACL
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 June 15, 2009
How the Iranian political system works . . . Here is a much larger version.
These works place Fairy Tale characters in modern day scenarios. In all of the images the Princess is placed in an environment that articulates her conflict. The ‘…happily ever after’ is replaced with a realistic outcome and addresses current issues. … Continue reading
Starting May 2009, I have pledged to wear one dress for one year as an exercise in sustainable fashion. Here’s how it works: There are 7 identical dresses, one for each day of the week. Every day I will reinvent … Continue reading
ELGIN, Ill. – Suburban Chicago veterans have honored a garbage truck driver who’s credited with saving 250 American flags from being improperly thrown out within the last 18 months. Elgin’s American Legion Post 57 and Elks Lodge 737 recognized Waste … Continue reading
YourLogoMakesMeBarf.com is intended to be a humorous look at what can go wrong when an unskilled person (your neighbor’s brother’s uncle’s friend anyone?!) designs a logo. Good logos require time and involve great forethought. A good logo should be a … Continue reading
The world’s ten best and ten worst cities in which to reside, according to Mercer’s 2009 Quality of Living survey. Telegraph.co.uk Mineral Wells, Abilene, and Lewisivlle did not make either list.