- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
- John Mackovic: It annoys the hell out of me too.
- Andy: Many donut shops around here call pigs in a blanket "kolaches", but they are wrong, and it drives me...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 June 12, 2009
ST. LUCIE COUNTY – Morningside Elementary teacher Wendy Portillo said she hopes to return to teaching after a unanimous vote by the School Board let her keep her professional contract with the county school district and the tenure protection it … Continue reading
Your past life diagnosis: I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1200. Your profession was that of … Continue reading
The Christian group “Faith and Action in the Nation’s Capitol” has made its way to Capitol Hill and Supreme Court Nominee Sonia Sotomayor might be interested in what they did. They blessed the doors of Senate Hart Building Room 216 … Continue reading
This list seems a bit biased towards the southern parts of Texas, and I only noticed one DFW place on the list. Houston Press
1944: Baseball supports the war effort with an unusual exhibition game at the Polo Grounds. Presented by the War Bond Sports committee in connection with the Fifth War Loan, the game among the Dodgers, Giants and Yankees swells New York’s … Continue reading
Remember Toto’s song “Africa” from the 80’s? Well, this is a really cool a capella version. It starts off slow, but give it a chance.