- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 June 10, 2009
Despite their reputation as symbols of baby-boomer America, Protestant megachurches attract a younger crowd and more singles than the average Protestant church, according to large-scale study released Tuesday. The survey also found distressing news for a movement that took off … Continue reading
I thought this was pretty clever. Mark Paul Gosselaar, best known as Zack Morris from his Saved By The Bell days, appears on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in character as Zack, complete with his old hair and high-tops, and … Continue reading
Wordnik wants to be a place for all the words, and everything known about them. Traditional dictionaries make you wait until they’ve found what they consider to be “enough” information about a word before they will show it to you. … Continue reading
It is the world’s smallest, portable microwave and can be powered via a link to the USB port on a laptop computer. The turquoise device -called the Beanzawave – has been created in partnership with Heinz to allow workers tied … Continue reading
I never knew it use to be a Ford dealership.