- como acertar na mega sena: QUE ELE (co) ME LIGUE A CADA HORA E ATÉ À NOITE. https://loteriasempre.blogspot .com.br/
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
- Geeding: That’s a funny story about your thyroid. To be honest, it’s the funniest thyroid story...
- Sandra (Harlan) Rose: Oh my goodness! How is Gabe? Hope he’s doing well. Those days were so fun. And yes, the...
- Geeding: Sandra! I’m so glad you took the time to comment. I’ll be sure to pass your message on to Jimi....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 June 9, 2009
If I were to tell you there’s a picture of a woman in a bikini sitting on a former president’s lap, you would automatically think Clinton, right? The lady in the picture is from “A Chorus Line.” The cast was … Continue reading
These are the incredible pictures which show the first ever leopard attack on a crocodile. Hal Brindley snapped the amazing moment a leopard snatched a crocodile at a South African game reserve on the only occasion this behaviour has ever … Continue reading
This is from a hospital in Japan. More photos here.
Welcome to BlindSearch, the search engine taste test. Type in a search query above, hit search then vote for the column which you believe best matches your query. The columns are randomised with every query. The goal of this site … Continue reading
1 The Huffington Post 2 Think Progress 3 The Corner 4 Political Ticker – CNN 5 The Daily Dish 6 Political Punch 7 Michelle Malkin 8 Instapundit.com 9 Talking Points Memo 10 Political Animal From Wikio.com, it’s a ranking of … Continue reading
Nothing like clinging on to the side of a train for a two hour ride.
So you’re a college student that has to turn in an assignment online, but you need more time. So instead of turning in a cruddy assignment, you send your instructor a corrupted file. Since the instructor will be unable to … Continue reading
I’ve always heard of this, but never knew if it was just an urban legend or not. PARIS (AFP) — A US “taster” tested the food being dished up to President Barack Obama at a dinner in a French restaurant, … Continue reading