- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 June 8, 2009
A friend at work recently bought one of these as a gag-gift at Pier 1, she said it reminded her of the 80’s. The sales rep told her that they have trouble keeping these in stock. I found that a … Continue reading
The need to compete did sneak up on Johnson in the oddest of ways recently, though. Survivor is one of his favorite shows. And he wanted to be on it. So he went out back on the private beach, Rhonda … Continue reading
The Japanese lauched a probe called Kaguy, which is flying 13 miles above the moon and sending back some amazing HD video.
Bonnie Richardson, from tiny Rochelle, Texas (population 600), has accomplished what no other Texas high school track and field athlete has ever achieved: back-to-back team state championships – by herself. Richardson captured first in the long jump (17-04.50), second in … Continue reading