- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 June 8, 2009
A friend at work recently bought one of these as a gag-gift at Pier 1, she said it reminded her of the 80’s. The sales rep told her that they have trouble keeping these in stock. I found that a … Continue reading
The need to compete did sneak up on Johnson in the oddest of ways recently, though. Survivor is one of his favorite shows. And he wanted to be on it. So he went out back on the private beach, Rhonda … Continue reading
The Japanese lauched a probe called Kaguy, which is flying 13 miles above the moon and sending back some amazing HD video.
Bonnie Richardson, from tiny Rochelle, Texas (population 600), has accomplished what no other Texas high school track and field athlete has ever achieved: back-to-back team state championships – by herself. Richardson captured first in the long jump (17-04.50), second in … Continue reading