- mzchief: Keith…Rest easy, you're a really nice guy, their sincerity is genuine. This is my favourite...
- Ben W.: You nailed it about the timing on Love in the morning. And you are 100% right about Orlando – it is...
- RPM: Glad everything is A-OK! Now for the bad news… Those were limes.
- Bryan: I've always flown out of Love in the morning and I've found the security lines fluctuate by time....
- Ben W.: Hooray! The randomness we all missed!! Love's security line seems hit or miss for me. Sometimes...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 June 5, 2009
ARLINGTON, Texas (ABP) — A prominent African-American pastor says Southern Baptist leaders should publicly repudiate comments by a former Southern Baptist Convention officer that he is praying for President Obama to die. Dwight McKissic, pastor of Cornerstone Baptist Church in Arlington, … Continue reading
Two parts of this story of a sister (valedictorian) and brother (salutatorian) who graduate today stood out: But when Karen, 19, first moved from Colombia to Irving 10 years ago, she spoke no English and had to repeat the third … Continue reading
I never knew they ventured in to pasta. Link
This is the moment a group of holidaymakers had a Jaws-dropping experience off the coast of Britain after getting up close – to seven massive sharks. The school of basking sharks were spotted near swimmers and people in small boats … Continue reading
I think there may be a few curse words, just a warning. And to think most of my time at the playground was spent on the merry-go-round – which you can’t find anywhere in Texas anymore.
Whether uncomfortable, embarrassing or just plain weird, there are some pretty funky things that our bodies do. Curious about the causes of such reactions as hiccups, goose bumps and eye twitches, we spoke with Eric Plasker, DC, author of The … Continue reading
Daring rodent shows puzzled leopard exactly who’s boss by stealing its lunch. Article (and more pics)