- Alex: Welcome back my friend.
- Triple Fake: “Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday” Triple Fake Apollonia Corleone
- Geeding: I’m still mourning the death of Michael Corleone’s first wife.
- Alec666: I went Rome this past summer and Paris….Keith, Italian women are incredible…
- RPM: “and a loaded clip is kept elsewhere. ” It’s a magazine, not a clip. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 June 4, 2009
Australians have had their sight restored thanks to their own stem cells and ordinary contact lenses
In a world-first breakthrough, University of New South Wales (UNSW) medical researchers have used stem cells cultured on a simple contact lens to restore sight to sufferers of blinding corneal disease. Sight was significantly improved within weeks of the procedure, … Continue reading
A Valley Station Road church is sponsoring an “Open Carry Church Service” in late June, encouraging people to wear unloaded guns in their holsters, enter a raffle to win a free handgun, hear patriotic music and listen to talks by … Continue reading
Check out other Lost characters here. It’s actually a fun site to explore, lots of other Simpsons characters from pop-culture are included.
Rumor has it, when the ice cream hits room temperature, it doesn’t melt, but turns into JELL-O. Read more about it on the Food2 blog or Coldstone’s website. Bill Cosby must be the happiest man on earth.
Someone took the time to edit some Star Wars scenes with Han Solo and make a Magnum P.I. show intro. When I first saw this, I was just a little impressed, but when I saw the side-by-side comparison . . … Continue reading
Just count the fingers. See a larger version and read more about from the copyranter’s blog.