- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 June 3, 2009
More news from Kentucky: The lesson here: If you’re going to pull a prank, don’t mess with baby Jesus. Although it was a first-time offense, and the culprits confessed and returned the Christmas decorations and road sign they stole in … Continue reading
For our latest mission, we picked a random couple getting married at the City Clerk’s Office in Manhattan and threw them a surprise wedding reception. The couple was treated to dancing, toasts, cake, and gifts, all with complete strangers.
AUSTIN — Texans soon will have a new way to identify their vehicles, with the first digitally produced license plates they chose themselves. The Texas Department of Transportation began shipping the new, general-issue plates to all 254 county tax offices … Continue reading
Morris Chapman is the president of the Southern Baptist Convention’s executive committee, and he is calling on Southern Baptists to build “Kingdom schools.” Read his thoughts on this here in the Baptist Messenger, but below is a snippit: Do not … Continue reading
Half-dressed is clearly against school policy, but what about half a haircut? Dennis Reynolds, an eighth-grader at Staten Island’s Barnes Intermediate School in Great Kills, claims he was sent home this morning because he arrived with half his head shaved. … Continue reading