- Alec666: I like Mr Shaw’s humilty and candor (I was selfish, I was just trying to save my own hyde). In one of...
- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 June 2, 2009
Take the Pew Research quiz here – it’s only 12 questions. I’m actually surprised I missed two questions since I’m somewhat of a news junkie, but it still puts me above the national average. You can also break down your … Continue reading
We’ve used regular sugar cubes (4 grams of sugar each) to show how the sugars in your favorite foods literally stack up, gram for gram. Compare foods, find out where sugar is hiding, and see how much of the sweet … Continue reading
Read the story behind the bacon cup at Not Martha.
Xbox introduces controller-free gaming and entertainment. Get off the couch and get in the game – no controller required!
And the answers.
In an abandoned McDonald’s restaurant of course. KTVU Article Additional Photos Photo Credit Steve Jurvetson