- David Bryant: Looked at the lake on Google Maps and realized the satellite image was taken when the lake was drained....
- warren: Re: Christina Applegate story and the CGI beer story…that's so disappointing. I don't think I...
- warren: Re: Georgia cops dressing as construction workers….in Canada police forces have been going undercover...
- Geeding: I jumped off the highest one I could find, which appeared to be 20 feet. I think there use to be one higher,...
- CowtownDoug: A Fort Worth gem! Did you have the nerve to jump off the high dive?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 June 2, 2009
Take the Pew Research quiz here – it’s only 12 questions. I’m actually surprised I missed two questions since I’m somewhat of a news junkie, but it still puts me above the national average. You can also break down your … Continue reading
We’ve used regular sugar cubes (4 grams of sugar each) to show how the sugars in your favorite foods literally stack up, gram for gram. Compare foods, find out where sugar is hiding, and see how much of the sweet … Continue reading
Read the story behind the bacon cup at Not Martha.
Xbox introduces controller-free gaming and entertainment. Get off the couch and get in the game – no controller required!
And the answers.
In an abandoned McDonald’s restaurant of course. KTVU Article Additional Photos Photo Credit Steve Jurvetson