- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 June 2, 2009
Take the Pew Research quiz here – it’s only 12 questions. I’m actually surprised I missed two questions since I’m somewhat of a news junkie, but it still puts me above the national average. You can also break down your … Continue reading
We’ve used regular sugar cubes (4 grams of sugar each) to show how the sugars in your favorite foods literally stack up, gram for gram. Compare foods, find out where sugar is hiding, and see how much of the sweet … Continue reading
Read the story behind the bacon cup at Not Martha.
Xbox introduces controller-free gaming and entertainment. Get off the couch and get in the game – no controller required!
And the answers.
In an abandoned McDonald’s restaurant of course. KTVU Article Additional Photos Photo Credit Steve Jurvetson