- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 June 2, 2009
Take the Pew Research quiz here – it’s only 12 questions. I’m actually surprised I missed two questions since I’m somewhat of a news junkie, but it still puts me above the national average. You can also break down your … Continue reading
We’ve used regular sugar cubes (4 grams of sugar each) to show how the sugars in your favorite foods literally stack up, gram for gram. Compare foods, find out where sugar is hiding, and see how much of the sweet … Continue reading
Read the story behind the bacon cup at Not Martha.
Xbox introduces controller-free gaming and entertainment. Get off the couch and get in the game – no controller required!
And the answers.
In an abandoned McDonald’s restaurant of course. KTVU Article Additional Photos Photo Credit Steve Jurvetson