- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you made the right decision on the back surgery. Always easier to heal while you are younger,...
- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
- Geeding: Thank you so much for sharing that story with us. Not only is that WifeGeeding ocularist, her eye surgeon is...
- Barry: Keith, I happen to know this family, and in talking with them about the incident some months ago couldn’t help...
- Geeding: I haven’t, but I’ll check it out. Thanks!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 June 1, 2009
More stuff here.
NY Times Article
A bird used her body as a dam to stop overflowing drainpipe water from soaking her chicks. The Mistle Thrush had built her nest on top of a downpipe, blocking the water’s passage and causing the gutter to flood. But … Continue reading
Oregon’s House members have passed a measure that would allow Oregon workers to freely practice their religious beliefs in the workplace. Senate Bill 786 requires employers to accommodate religious beliefs provided they don’t impose an “undue hardship” on the business. … Continue reading
For some reason this video reminds me of a Far Side cartoon.
I found #2 interesting: Stations earn on average between 10 and 15 cents on a gallon of gas. Ironically, they earn the least when prices are highest. When fuel climbs, gas stations must shrink their profit margin to remain competitive, … Continue reading
Bellefontaine’s Hi-Point Church of Christ Pastor Mike Sandlin leads eight pallbearers dressed in full clown regalia at the funeral of Norman Thompson, life member of Antioch Shrine Funster Clown Unit, at Fairview Cemetery in West Liberty on Friday, May 29. … Continue reading
PORT HURON, Mich. — Squirrel. Thief. Patriot. A brazen squirrel has been grabbing small American flags placed in a Port Huron, Mich., cemetery and carrying them up to its nest, which now looks as if it’s bedecked in bunting. Every … Continue reading
The GameDr Video Game Timer is an easy-to-use electronic time management device for video game systems and other electronic devices. Parents simply set the time allowed for video game play and when the allotted time is up, the game timer … Continue reading
A funny mid-20th century newsreel featuring amazingly accurate predictions of the year 2000. There is one part that is slightly PG-13ish.