Bag of Randomness
- It looks like Greg ‘The Hammer’ Williams just can’t kick the drug problem. Dallas Observer
- I recently learned that the sun is eight-light-minutes from Earth.
- A church is combining Star Trek and parenting.
- Justin Timberlake singing “Opposites Attract” as a tween. YouTube
- A very weird picture taken back in 1937 of a child being measured.
- I’m not sure where it will end, but is sounds like Obama had a productive meeting with the health care folks. Reducing health care costs by 1.5% each year over next decade is a step in the right direction. But all of this might be a hard sell.
- Britain’s Got Talent sure does look like an entertaining show, here’s another surprise voice.
- Alcohol consumption per capita
- I think I know why I like House so much, I identify with so many things about the show. Well, other than the medical stuff.
- Yeah, I know, that doesn’t make any sense.
- If I did identify with one character, it would be Wilson.
- Yesterday I felt dizzy for about four straight hours.
- It was neat seeing Stephenville, TX on Dancing With The Stars last night.
- Toward the end of The Big Bang Theory when they were in the arctic, I noticed a 70′s era can opener on a shelf. We had the exact can opener when I was a child.
- I’m ready to get my stitches removed.
- Sometimes I think I should be in the ministry, but I know I don’t have the faith.
This entry was posted in Spiritual
. Bookmark the permalink