Bag of Randomness
- When I look at weather maps online, I always prefer looking at the animated version.
- I hear that Jerry Rice will be featured on the new Michael Irvin reality show.
- I never heard of a hard drive dock before yesterday, but it seems like a good idea.
- For those of you that happen to have a pair of 3-D glasses laying around, check this out.
- Five Texans will be on the next Bachelorette – Will that show please go away.
- A Baptist pastor writes Christians Have No Reason to Fear Public Education
- I’m confused, is today the National Day of Prayer or the National Day of Reason?
- I have in infection where my stitches are, per the doctor.
- The lawn needs mowing, but I’m told I can’t sweat because of the stitches.
- OtherDogGeeding really needs a haircut.
- WifeGeeding is really ready for the school year to be over.
- I may be the only person outside of Minnesota, but I would like to see Farve come back and play for the Vikes.
This entry was posted in Goofy
. Bookmark the permalink