- Ricardo Perry: WOW! I haven’t seen that toon since I was a kid. I think they used to show it on Slam Bang...
- Kathy: I read your blog and Liberally Lean every day on Feedly. I enjoy it and learn a lot.
- Bryan: Daily reader and I try to remember to comment as often as possible. I wake up every night (thank you, older...
- Bryan: I like how he keeps shutting the door every time he sits back down in the truck to try to light the paper/rag...
- Geeding: I appreciate you sharing that. I honestly had no idea any teens would visit this blog, nor have I ever taken...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 May 29, 2009
Check out the last line from this SI article: Click to enlarge It reminds me of that old bit Conan use to do called “If They Mated” or something like that.
Callers to Southwest Airlines Co.’s customer service locations will no longer face lengthy hold times. The Dallas airline has implemented software from Akron, Ohio-based Virtual Hold Technology LLC that lets callers hang up, keep their place in line and get … Continue reading
He’s done 3,775 episodes, about 750 fewer than Carson, but in 13 fewer years. Source
Animal experts have been left baffled by the fluffy white moggy, who was born normal – but began growing wing-shaped appendages on either side of his spine when he was just a year old. Some experts believe the bony ‘wings’ … Continue reading
I like this trend of high schoolers being creative with their prom outfits as opposed to spending an insane amount of cash on a dress that will only be worn once for about five hours. Who would have thought coffee … Continue reading
And they even offer a coupon: www.openrangesports.com
Just got word from Stevie Nicks tour manager that she was completely blown away by the PS22 Chorus rendition of her song “Landslide!” He said she asked him to replay 2 times afterwards, crying each time she watched! Talk about … Continue reading
Someone took the time to actually rank the sax solos of the 80’s. I realized about 5 years ago that at some point in the 80s, lots of the popular music started incorporating saxophone solos into their songs. Some of … Continue reading
There are 50 clues hidden in the painting – your aim is to find them all and correctly identify which film they represent. Link
It turns out this happened somewhere in a Dutch community, which brings to mind a certain quote from an Austin Powers movie.
Or maybe this pygmy jerboa is cuter? But then again, so are baby otters.