- Guy: You realize that is a fake twitter account, right? Donald is spelled wrong, and Trump is Spelled Trurnp.
- Nathan: I found this article relevant to your discussion of Obama's speech last night:...
- Ben W.: Armchair Political Pundit Response – if you're referring to Tim Kaine mentioning Hillary's...
- WGII: Please don’t divorce me but I actually like Hard8 better than Meat You Anywhere and for Rudy’s to...
- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 May 28, 2009
A Minnesota couple is suing a debt collection agency for putting the initials “WWJD” on its collection letters, arguing that it breaks an anti-harassment law by portraying debtors as hell-bound sinners. Full Article
One less excuse for students at Davidson College to go back home: Link And they even offer LandryView, which is a genius idea: LaundryView is an Internet application that allows you to monitor the status of washers and dryers in … Continue reading
Enter your ZIP code and it tells you what kind of sleeves to wear. Link