- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 May 20, 2009
Family is more important than blogging, and with my sister visiting from the East Coast, I would rather spend time with her than on a computer. But that’s not to say I might sneak a post or two along the … Continue reading
This is a few days old as I saw it on the news, but I just took the time to find the story online. It’s cute and touching all in one. Watch and say, “Ahhhhhh.” If you haven’t seen this, … Continue reading
Buy one at dans-products.com.
In short, know when to pee while at a movie. What a great idea. They even take it a step further by not only telling the specific time to go and what’s happening, but there’s a section that’s scrambled that … Continue reading
There are those who believe in the Rapture prophesied in the Bible. And there is Joshua Witter, avowed atheist. They need each other. At least some people think so — those willing to pay Witter to be their post-apocalyptic postman, … Continue reading