- Liz: Pence believes that gay teenagers should have electroshock therapy, so the walk out during his speech was a nice...
- RPM: I felt like Navin Johnson when TM released the list. The new phonebooks are here! The new phonebooks are here!
- Brent: Is there really a "polite way to be disrespectful"? Sounds a bit like an oxymoron to me. 🙂 Plus,...
- ALEC666: Let me in you in a little secret Keith, we do not have the man power to arrest every illegal alien in the...
- Ben W.: Starting salary at WilmerHale for an attorney straight out of law school is $180k/yr. (Source: NALP...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 May 20, 2009
Family is more important than blogging, and with my sister visiting from the East Coast, I would rather spend time with her than on a computer. But that’s not to say I might sneak a post or two along the … Continue reading
This is a few days old as I saw it on the news, but I just took the time to find the story online. It’s cute and touching all in one. Watch and say, “Ahhhhhh.” If you haven’t seen this, … Continue reading
Buy one at dans-products.com.
In short, know when to pee while at a movie. What a great idea. They even take it a step further by not only telling the specific time to go and what’s happening, but there’s a section that’s scrambled that … Continue reading
There are those who believe in the Rapture prophesied in the Bible. And there is Joshua Witter, avowed atheist. They need each other. At least some people think so — those willing to pay Witter to be their post-apocalyptic postman, … Continue reading