- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 May 20, 2009
Family is more important than blogging, and with my sister visiting from the East Coast, I would rather spend time with her than on a computer. But that’s not to say I might sneak a post or two along the … Continue reading
This is a few days old as I saw it on the news, but I just took the time to find the story online. It’s cute and touching all in one. Watch and say, “Ahhhhhh.” If you haven’t seen this, … Continue reading
Buy one at dans-products.com.
In short, know when to pee while at a movie. What a great idea. They even take it a step further by not only telling the specific time to go and what’s happening, but there’s a section that’s scrambled that … Continue reading
There are those who believe in the Rapture prophesied in the Bible. And there is Joshua Witter, avowed atheist. They need each other. At least some people think so — those willing to pay Witter to be their post-apocalyptic postman, … Continue reading