- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 May 20, 2009
Family is more important than blogging, and with my sister visiting from the East Coast, I would rather spend time with her than on a computer. But that’s not to say I might sneak a post or two along the … Continue reading
This is a few days old as I saw it on the news, but I just took the time to find the story online. It’s cute and touching all in one. Watch and say, “Ahhhhhh.” If you haven’t seen this, … Continue reading
Buy one at dans-products.com.
In short, know when to pee while at a movie. What a great idea. They even take it a step further by not only telling the specific time to go and what’s happening, but there’s a section that’s scrambled that … Continue reading
There are those who believe in the Rapture prophesied in the Bible. And there is Joshua Witter, avowed atheist. They need each other. At least some people think so — those willing to pay Witter to be their post-apocalyptic postman, … Continue reading