- ALEC: I have a recurring dream in which I'm attending UTA, and I forget to drop a certain class, feeling of doom...
- Geeding: Maybe I didn't do a good job of detailing things, but I have an MBA, the dream is of me having to go...
- David Bryant: Interesting regarding speed cameras – apparently not legal in Texas at this time, but used...
- barry: One can tell from all those stickers on the helmet (given for hard tackles, pancakes, outstanding play, great...
- Liz: Do you have your degree? If not, I would recommend completing it. It is a lot of hard work, but the ROI...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 May 19, 2009
The Study Ball gadget is a prison-style ball and chain that you can program to keep track of how much time you spend studying. Once you’ve selected the desired duration, you chain the ball to your ankle and the manacle … Continue reading
A Christian college in Massachusetts heralded in a new mascot this week in response to the changing connotation of its previous mascot. As of Wednesday, the athletic teams of Eastern Nazarene College in Quincy will be known as the ENC … Continue reading
Check out the article and larger version at TheBigMoney.com.
A bunch of regular clocks turn into on large digital clock.
Clip-on ties are replacing knotted school ties as schools worry about health and safety, says a survey of school uniform suppliers. The Schoolwear Association says 10 schools a week in the UK are switching, because of fears of ties getting … Continue reading
This is actually pretty cool, especially for those of you that have actuallly seen a curveball. Be sure to check out the animation here. In baseball, a curveball creates a physical effect and a perceptual puzzle. The physical effect (the … Continue reading