- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 May 19, 2009
The Study Ball gadget is a prison-style ball and chain that you can program to keep track of how much time you spend studying. Once you’ve selected the desired duration, you chain the ball to your ankle and the manacle … Continue reading
A Christian college in Massachusetts heralded in a new mascot this week in response to the changing connotation of its previous mascot. As of Wednesday, the athletic teams of Eastern Nazarene College in Quincy will be known as the ENC … Continue reading
Check out the article and larger version at TheBigMoney.com.
A bunch of regular clocks turn into on large digital clock.
Clip-on ties are replacing knotted school ties as schools worry about health and safety, says a survey of school uniform suppliers. The Schoolwear Association says 10 schools a week in the UK are switching, because of fears of ties getting … Continue reading
This is actually pretty cool, especially for those of you that have actuallly seen a curveball. Be sure to check out the animation here. In baseball, a curveball creates a physical effect and a perceptual puzzle. The physical effect (the … Continue reading