- Mr. Mike Honcho: Good reply Brent. Question for you: Did God allow the Holocaust?… or, was there a greater...
- Ben W.: Kudos, sir – that's the most polite "TL;DR" comment I've ever seen on the internet.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for your input Barry. Honest Question: If I asked you to distill that down into one or two...
- The Kut: Neil Diamond- The greatest american Singer/Songwriter of this or any other generation.
- Ben W.: Vin Scully is iconic, but that bar was set by James Earl Jones, and it won't be surpassed.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 May 19, 2009
The Study Ball gadget is a prison-style ball and chain that you can program to keep track of how much time you spend studying. Once you’ve selected the desired duration, you chain the ball to your ankle and the manacle … Continue reading
A Christian college in Massachusetts heralded in a new mascot this week in response to the changing connotation of its previous mascot. As of Wednesday, the athletic teams of Eastern Nazarene College in Quincy will be known as the ENC … Continue reading
Check out the article and larger version at TheBigMoney.com.
A bunch of regular clocks turn into on large digital clock.
Clip-on ties are replacing knotted school ties as schools worry about health and safety, says a survey of school uniform suppliers. The Schoolwear Association says 10 schools a week in the UK are switching, because of fears of ties getting … Continue reading
This is actually pretty cool, especially for those of you that have actuallly seen a curveball. Be sure to check out the animation here. In baseball, a curveball creates a physical effect and a perceptual puzzle. The physical effect (the … Continue reading