- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 May 18, 2009
The pastor of a non-denominational church in Argyle, Texas, passed around the collection plate to his congregants earlier this year — and asked them to take money from it. Donations at the Cross Timbers Community Church had slumped because of … Continue reading
MONTREAL — Anyone who has ridden an escalator and bothered to pay attention has seen – and likely ignored – little signs suggesting riders hold the grimy handrail. In Montreal’s subway system, the friendly advice seems to have taken on … Continue reading
FAVRD lists interesting things that show up on Twitter, based on the number of times an item has been declared a ‘favorite’. Link Here are a few examples: Minimum wage is $6.55. The wages of sin is death. Wow, tough … Continue reading
“Is this serious?” you may be asking yourself. Oh yes. Made out of slivered cheesecake layered between slices of buttered pound cake, this sandwich is serious all right–as serious as a heart attack. Here’s how it’s done. It seems like … Continue reading
PHOENIX – A young girl did not go to school on Wednesday and says she was too humiliated. In fact, she does not ever want to go to school again and tells 3TV she does not want to leave her … Continue reading