- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
- Bryan: You're actually rationalizing someone threatening a child with rape. Think about that for a minute.
- herro: It's hard to feel sorry for Tony Tinderholt's wife when the guy she married is a bigoted pig who...
- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 May 18, 2009
The pastor of a non-denominational church in Argyle, Texas, passed around the collection plate to his congregants earlier this year — and asked them to take money from it. Donations at the Cross Timbers Community Church had slumped because of … Continue reading
MONTREAL — Anyone who has ridden an escalator and bothered to pay attention has seen – and likely ignored – little signs suggesting riders hold the grimy handrail. In Montreal’s subway system, the friendly advice seems to have taken on … Continue reading
FAVRD lists interesting things that show up on Twitter, based on the number of times an item has been declared a ‘favorite’. Link Here are a few examples: Minimum wage is $6.55. The wages of sin is death. Wow, tough … Continue reading
“Is this serious?” you may be asking yourself. Oh yes. Made out of slivered cheesecake layered between slices of buttered pound cake, this sandwich is serious all right–as serious as a heart attack. Here’s how it’s done. It seems like … Continue reading
PHOENIX – A young girl did not go to school on Wednesday and says she was too humiliated. In fact, she does not ever want to go to school again and tells 3TV she does not want to leave her … Continue reading