- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 May 15, 2009
A tree frog ripped apart by a lawnmower has been stitched back together after undergoing life-saving surgery in Australia. The unfortunate amphibian was given emergency anaesthetic and operated on by doctors in the Northern Territory. Full Article
DUBLIN (AP) — When Dublin university student Shane Fitzgerald posted a poetic but phony quote on Wikipedia, he was testing how our globalized, increasingly Internet-dependent media was upholding accuracy and accountability in an age of instant news. His report card: … Continue reading
A little investigating turned up the news that IMAX and some theaters have started marketing IMAX’s new digital theater projection system as an IMAX-branded experience, despite it being nothing like what most people think of when they hear the word … Continue reading
To give them full credit, I shouldn’t say that China’s National Space Administration ripped off a Star Trek logo. They actually ripped off two Star Trek logos. Full InventorSpot.com Article
We purchase refrigerators the way we fill them: out of necessity—to preserve the milk; to keep the greens from wilting. But from the right vantage point, an open fridge is the perfect staging grounds for a discussion of consumption. And … Continue reading
NYMag.com put together some interesting Saturday Night Live data. For instance, Kristin Wiig appeared in the most sketches this year with 124 appearances, followed by Jason Sudeikis with 99. It’s also broked down by average sketch appearances by episode, most … Continue reading
The Explorers program, a coeducational affiliate of the Boy Scouts of America that began 60 years ago, is training thousands of young people in skills used to confront terrorism, illegal immigration and escalating border violence – an intense ratcheting up … Continue reading