- The Donald: K, you are mistaken. "74" is the jersey of a real Dallas Cowboy. I will probably go see the new...
- Warren: Use Google news as your home page
- Jason: Try the Christian Science Monitor. I hate to admit it, but I first learned of the CSM at Baylor, and it is a...
- The Donald: I think Kenan has assumed the mantle of Hartman & Hammond, being the 'rock' of the ensemble...
- The Donald: Nice post, K! I didn't go to school in a small town, but did go to a school with a small graduating...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 15 May 15, 2009
A tree frog ripped apart by a lawnmower has been stitched back together after undergoing life-saving surgery in Australia. The unfortunate amphibian was given emergency anaesthetic and operated on by doctors in the Northern Territory. Full Article
DUBLIN (AP) — When Dublin university student Shane Fitzgerald posted a poetic but phony quote on Wikipedia, he was testing how our globalized, increasingly Internet-dependent media was upholding accuracy and accountability in an age of instant news. His report card: … Continue reading
A little investigating turned up the news that IMAX and some theaters have started marketing IMAX’s new digital theater projection system as an IMAX-branded experience, despite it being nothing like what most people think of when they hear the word … Continue reading
To give them full credit, I shouldn’t say that China’s National Space Administration ripped off a Star Trek logo. They actually ripped off two Star Trek logos. Full InventorSpot.com Article
We purchase refrigerators the way we fill them: out of necessity—to preserve the milk; to keep the greens from wilting. But from the right vantage point, an open fridge is the perfect staging grounds for a discussion of consumption. And … Continue reading
NYMag.com put together some interesting Saturday Night Live data. For instance, Kristin Wiig appeared in the most sketches this year with 124 appearances, followed by Jason Sudeikis with 99. It’s also broked down by average sketch appearances by episode, most … Continue reading
The Explorers program, a coeducational affiliate of the Boy Scouts of America that began 60 years ago, is training thousands of young people in skills used to confront terrorism, illegal immigration and escalating border violence – an intense ratcheting up … Continue reading