- Jimi: RAS Syndrome is redundant!!!
- Upgrayedd: 40 runners Fail at 100-Mile Tennessee Mountain Race: When I saw the picture at the top of the story with...
- The Donald: Today’s dose of ‘MURICA! and TEXAS That is a cool PX-4.
- DF of LL: A few years ago, my father had bladder cancer. He was treated with the tuberculosis virus post surgery....
- John Mackovic: Doesn't look so grim if you consider the '90s as an aberration where the industry put out...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 May 14, 2009
I don’t know why I feel like I have to tell you this, but the curse words are bleeped out.
Sayid and Ben have creepy voices, imagine them reading a book to children. At the beginning of the episode I thought that was Charlie in the afterlife . . . but it turns out to be Jacob. It’s nice to … Continue reading
Since I tried a little satire in good college rivalry fun and claimed that Texas A&M is a cult, I decided to do a little research. Of course the first place I turned to was The Google, and as I … Continue reading
You won’t be seeing me try this anytime soon. Besides, they wouldn’t want me standing on that thing because the first thing I would do is wet my pants. Sears Tower — and it’s still called that for the time … Continue reading
Here’s a little more on the photo from the NY Times: We called Victor Carrillo, the supervisor for Imperial County listed on the sign, to find out. “It’s a privately owned cemetery,” he tells us. “I presume it will be … Continue reading
THE ONE BIBLE THAT SHOWS HOW ‘A LIGHT FROM ABOVE’ SHAPED OUR NATION. Never has a version of the Bible targeted the spiritual needs of those who love our country more than The American Patriot’s Bible. This extremely unique Bible … Continue reading
She posted this sign on her door: And then she received this: LaidOutInLavender’s Blog
That there’s a Saved By The Bell Soundtrack. And who’s this guy? He’s Michael Damian, the voice of the show’s theme song. What else might you remember him from? A hit from the 80’s called “Rock On.”
This impressive cake comes from Charmaine’s Pastry Blog. Her Flickr page also has some awesome pastry work. But don’t you think the kids will be freaking out once you start to slice it?