- Geeding: Your insightful comment made me do a bit of research. My guess was that this was similar to the Grand Canyon...
- Larry: I would like to know how anyone gets permission to deface a natural site with all that contraption. Unless it...
- sara: If you buy good boots, they will last you much longer than sneakers. And if anything happened to them, or the...
- Ben W.: The jump was cool, but the tension regarding how long it was going to take him to stop was even better, IMO....
- Jason: I’like believe cops care enough to pray honestly when they pray for the victims of police brutality.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 May 13, 2009
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) – College Station must seem like heaven to many Aggies. So the city of College Station is putting the finishing touches on an eternal resting place for them. The new Memorial Cemetery of College Station is … Continue reading
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. – A former student claims in a lawsuit that the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey discriminated against him for the way he described his background in classroom discussions on cultural diversity. Paulo Serodio said … Continue reading
If there was ever a dog that deserved a second chance, Andre is that dog. He’s been living with just two legs for a long time. “He’s just a fun loving guy, very warm personality,” Martin Kaufmann with OrthoPets said. … Continue reading
Order a meal in any fast-food restaurant, and you’ll likely walk away with a sandwich, fries and a drink. If you had to identify the ingredients of this meal, you might list beef (or chicken), lettuce, tomato, cheese, ketchup, bread, … Continue reading
The artist started to collect her hair and toenails since 1985, once she dies, her cremated remains will be part of this collection. I’m thinking there’s no way she kept all of her nail clippings – I mean, sometimes those … Continue reading
Japan Probe tells us that a store in Fukuoka is selling heart-shaped watermelons.
The federal government may be using a lot of Monopoly money these days, but no matter how you slice it, $20 million is a lot of cash. That’s what the United Methodist Church is spending on its ReThink Church campaign … Continue reading
But one day that rock is going to come loose. It’s a good thing a microburst didn’t come his way – that’s a Dallas reference in case you are wondering.
At the current pace of a new English-language word created about every 98 minutes, English will cross the Million Word Mark on June 10th, 2009 at 10:22 am (Stratford-on Avon Time) www.languagemonitor.com
How to Cook a Cow Head Looking for a fun project this weekend? I recommend you go to your nearest Fiesta Supermarket, buy yourself a cow head and make some delicious barbacoa. HoustonPress.com