- DF Mr. Fletcher: I was about to do the math on the "630,00 a day" since it seemed high. The article says...
- Ben W.: "We don't do it to scare." Yeah, I'm not believing you on that…
- WGII: I have a Sonicare Electric Toothbrush and it has saved me from having to have a gum graft!! LOVE IT!
- Dan: Outside of #14 that Reddit list of how Texas is so great is pretty lame.
- Katherine Moore Cox: The NFL and everyone else is going pink. Yet, the month of September is childhood cancer...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 12 May 12, 2009
Debbie Gibson has seen better days. Article
Woman says she killed husband over TV volume during Dallas Cowboys game An Allen woman accused of killing her husband said she stabbed him in the heart after he turned up the volume of a Dallas Cowboys game, according to … Continue reading
A one-week time-lapse of the sun never setting way up north.
Members of the House of Representatives have introduced a resolution seeking to declare 2010 as “The Year of the Bible.” The bill was introduced last week by Rep. Paul Broun , a Republican from Georgia, and co-sponsored by 13 other … Continue reading
Stweet is a mix of street and twitt, offering a real new way to discover geolocalised twitts from Twitter on a Google Street View panorama. Stweet is an artistic project dealing with the appropriation of geographical, photographic and real-time data … Continue reading
I found this photo in a NY Times OpEd piece, the picture made me laugh.
Yes! The frequency of chirping varies according to temperature. To get a rough estimate of the temperature in degrees fahrenheit, count the number of chirps in 15 seconds and then add 37. The number you get will be an approximation … Continue reading
The London Evening Standard today launches one of the most daring of publicity campaigns by apologising to Londoners for its previous behaviour. Buses and tubes will carry a series of messages throughout the week that begin with the word “sorry.” … Continue reading
At our Mountain View headquarters, we have some fields that we need to mow occasionally to clear weeds and brush to reduce fire hazard. This spring we decided to take a low-carbon approach: Instead of using noisy mowers that run … Continue reading
Kids, don’t try this at home.