- mzchief: Keith…Rest easy, you're a really nice guy, their sincerity is genuine. This is my favourite...
- Ben W.: You nailed it about the timing on Love in the morning. And you are 100% right about Orlando – it is...
- RPM: Glad everything is A-OK! Now for the bad news… Those were limes.
- Bryan: I've always flown out of Love in the morning and I've found the security lines fluctuate by time....
- Ben W.: Hooray! The randomness we all missed!! Love's security line seems hit or miss for me. Sometimes...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 May 11, 2009
I was browsing around Flickr and came across Gregory Melle’s Flickr set. Take into consideration that the crown has been closed since 9/11 and the towers are no longer standing, I found the photo quite moving.
It was time for OtherDogGeeding’s summer cut . . . Before Midway After Larger pics here.
The sight of a male lion rearing onto its back legs would leave most people quaking with fear. But a kiss and cuddle with the friendly beast is all part of a day’s work for animal lover Ana Julia Torres. … Continue reading
Top 10 Names for 2008 Rank Male name Female name 1 Jacob Emma 2 Michael Isabella 3 Ethan Emily 4 Joshua Madison 5 Daniel Ava 6 Alexander Olivia 7 Anthony Sophia 8 William Abigail 9 Christopher Elizabeth 10 Matthew Chloe … Continue reading
In Get Smart, the 1960s TV spy comedy, secret agents wanting a private conversation would deploy the “cone of silence”, a clear plastic contraption lowered over the agents’ heads. It never worked – they couldn’t hear each other, while eavesdroppers … Continue reading
In giddy anticipation for the new “Star Trek” movie, here are 10 examples of how God’s prime directives have found their way into the “Star Trek” franchise. Beliefnet.com
Dedicated to Jonathan . . .