- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 May 8, 2009
A senior at Heritage Christian School will be suspended Monday for attending Findlay High School’s prom because the event involves dancing and rock music. A Heritage School committee decided Wednesday that Tyler Frost, 17, will be suspended if he attends … Continue reading
After half a century of searching, scientists have finally discovered what happens to the world’s second largest shark every winter: It has a Caribbean hideout. Basking sharks, which can grow up to 33 feet long and weigh more than a … Continue reading
View more of these pics on Chris McVeigh’s Flickr page. Photos reprinted with permission.
COLORADO SPRINGS — Representatives of a local Christian church tried to lure a seventh-grader at Russell Middle School into a church van last week, school district officials said. As a result, the principal sent students home with a letter to … Continue reading
More awkward family photos at AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com.