- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 May 8, 2009
A senior at Heritage Christian School will be suspended Monday for attending Findlay High School’s prom because the event involves dancing and rock music. A Heritage School committee decided Wednesday that Tyler Frost, 17, will be suspended if he attends … Continue reading
After half a century of searching, scientists have finally discovered what happens to the world’s second largest shark every winter: It has a Caribbean hideout. Basking sharks, which can grow up to 33 feet long and weigh more than a … Continue reading
View more of these pics on Chris McVeigh’s Flickr page. Photos reprinted with permission.
COLORADO SPRINGS — Representatives of a local Christian church tried to lure a seventh-grader at Russell Middle School into a church van last week, school district officials said. As a result, the principal sent students home with a letter to … Continue reading
More awkward family photos at AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com.