- Alec666: I’m so glad to hear he’s ok…I’m a very selfish individual…all I care about is...
- Anonymous: Tell Keith he needs to demand a sponge bath. It’s one of the great perks of a hospital...
- Michael Kenyon: Happy to hear that all went well. Here’s to a quick recovery.
- Melissa: glad to read things went well and hopefully he is home now where he will have the best care by his 3...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Thank you for sharing hubbie’s post-operative news. Many of us out in the web nether-sphere...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 May 6, 2009
KABUL (Reuters) – Afghanistan’s only known pig has been locked in a room, away from visitors to Kabul zoo where it normally grazes beside deer and goats, because people are worried it could infect them with the virus popularly known … Continue reading
ST. GEORGE – Officials for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are looking into the posthumous baptism of Stanley Ann Dunham, mother of President Barack Obama. According to published reports, a temple ritual known as “baptism for the … Continue reading
Patheos is a newly launched website written by religion experts in easy to understand terms. A cool feature of Patheos is that the information is organized into different layers, so you have the options of Side by Side Comparison, Snapshot … Continue reading
A friend of mine just got an Akita puppy from one of his friends giving them away. But after only one day, he’s thinking of finding the puppy another owner because he doesn’t know if he has the time or … Continue reading
Using the Labor Department’s local area unemployment statistics, Slate presents the recession as told by unemployment numbers for each county in America. Because the data are not seasonally adjusted for natural employment cycles throughout the year, the numbers you see … Continue reading
Trekkies Bash New Star Trek Film As ‘Fun, Watchable’