- Larry: My dog still gets excited when I get home.
- Denney Crane: There are many merits to gun ownership, but I don't believe this is one of them..
- Denney Crane: How can buying a gun be an act of Christian faith? There are many merits to gun ownership
- Geeding: That's the mystery, I have no idea how my dog got on the list. I'm guessing someone did this as a...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Pickles and Mustard – Right there with ya, Keith. On burgers I am a mayo guy, sometimes...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 May 6, 2009
KABUL (Reuters) – Afghanistan’s only known pig has been locked in a room, away from visitors to Kabul zoo where it normally grazes beside deer and goats, because people are worried it could infect them with the virus popularly known … Continue reading
ST. GEORGE – Officials for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are looking into the posthumous baptism of Stanley Ann Dunham, mother of President Barack Obama. According to published reports, a temple ritual known as “baptism for the … Continue reading
Patheos is a newly launched website written by religion experts in easy to understand terms. A cool feature of Patheos is that the information is organized into different layers, so you have the options of Side by Side Comparison, Snapshot … Continue reading
A friend of mine just got an Akita puppy from one of his friends giving them away. But after only one day, he’s thinking of finding the puppy another owner because he doesn’t know if he has the time or … Continue reading
Using the Labor Department’s local area unemployment statistics, Slate presents the recession as told by unemployment numbers for each county in America. Because the data are not seasonally adjusted for natural employment cycles throughout the year, the numbers you see … Continue reading
Trekkies Bash New Star Trek Film As ‘Fun, Watchable’