- Mimi: Thank you for sharing your 40th birthday with all of us. I truly enjoyed the journey you and your beautiful...
- Suzanne: I love this post! Not only because I've always wanted to climb to the peak but was worried about...
- Ben W.: Crackers wins the Internet today. Keith – thanks for sharing your birthday adventures with us!
- Crackers the Turtle: Hey Keith, it’s me, Crackers. How’s it going? My journey to the beach is going...
- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 May 1, 2009
It’s not quite a Bag of Randomness, but I have a new post on the Southwest Airlines blog, Nuts About Southwest. In case you are keeping count, it’s my third post on their blog.
It turns out if BibleGateway.com (an online Bible) detects a lot of activity towards a certain verse and translation, then it will cease to display the Bible verse. Click to enlarge: But here is the NIV translation of the verse: … Continue reading
Tracy from I Hate My Message Board is a very, very brave woman. You see, not only did she purchase one of Sweet Sue’s Canned Whole Chickens, but she actually cooked it… and ate some of it. And luckily for … Continue reading
Just as it was set to go to trial Thursday, Paso Robles animal sanctuary group Zoo to You reached an out-of-court settlement in a lawsuit over a large debt owed to a donor for more than seven years. North County … Continue reading
A near-perfect frozen mammoth resurfaces after 40,000 years, bearing clues to a great vanished species. Article I didn’t spend much time reading the article, but I was really impressed with the pictures in this photo gallery.
I think the funniest part is right after the collision where someone says, “That happened yesterday, too.” And that poor catcher, he didn’t know what to do or who to help first.
“Spiritual But Not Religious” describes a new worldview that is inclusive and open as opposed to separatist and closed. SBNR people desire a deep experience of life, including the mysteries of life, without the limitations and baggage of doctrine and … Continue reading
Prevents your zipper from accidentally coming open. No more embarrassing exposure! Link
Below is the original picture, but click here to see what can be done with Photoshop.
Judith Ellen and Judith Lynn “Judy” Lanier, mother and daughter, have handed out hundreds of photographs of a plum-colored armchair in their Irvine living room. On the backrest, they perceive something holy, something they can’t keep to themselves: the face … Continue reading