Bag of Randomness
- One of my buddies was nice enough to let me know that BoN was having issues with comments, that is, some were not displaying, and at the end of a post, the number of comments made on a post did not appear. I think that issue is now resolved.
- I was thinking that since I no longer require an email address that I would get more comments, but that hasn’t been the case. But some of that probably has to do with the comment issues that have been going on.
- You don’t have to provide an email when you comment, but I like it when you do. Sometimes I like to directly reply to you other than making a comment myself.
- For those that want to tweet about work, but don’t want to get in trouble. Spreadtweet
- David Buehler is a kicker that the Cowboys drafter. He out bench pressed 27 linemen at the combine. Impressive. In an interview, he said he even wanted to cover on special teams.
- I can’t believe that I just blogged about a kicker that was drafted by the Cowboys. Cowboy excitement . . . can you feel it?
- First Baptist Church in McKinney is encouraging their members to not go to church next weekend.
- As a child, I was scared to play baseball. A couple of bullies were pitchers and I thought they would try to bean me. That thought came to mind reading this sad article.
- Will the swine flu hurt bacon sales?
- I usually avoid trying to go to Southlake – it just kind of has that high-tone 90210 feel to it. But one of my readers mentioned his church was sponsoring a Vietnamese artist for the Art in the Square event, and I thought it would be a fun outing for me and WifeGeeding. It was great finally meeting this reader and his wife, and I only wish I had enough funds to buy one of those paintings.
- The first story on CBS Sunday Morning was about an Austin firehouse that follows an all vegetarian diet. It really has me thinking, but I did crack up at how the segment ended with Tracy Smith saying, “Okay. I can’t give up my bacon, I can’t.”
- There was also a YouTube segment on that show in which I learned that 15 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube per minute.
- A Jello made White House
- I’ve often said I’m not a believer that everything happens for a reason. I was happy to hear my pastor state the same in his sermon yesterday.
- Dog party
- The Top 10 Sitcom Cameos Made By Other Sitcom Characters
- I spent about three solid hours working on SisterGeeding’s Christmas present. Man, this thing is going to take a while to complete.
- After Lent, I don’t enjoy eating out as much.
This entry was posted in Goofy
. Bookmark the permalink