Bag of Randomness
- Our waitress last night had a Type-A personality – I was scared to say anything. But she was a dead ringer for Penelope Cruz.
- I won an auction for special section tickets to the U2 concert, which means I now have two extra tickets. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with them.
- Yesterday was the first time in about two months that I didn’t drink a can of Coca-Cola or Dr Pepper during lunch.
- The Bible Belt Blogger recently made a post, and I’m super paraphrasing here, about how Episcopalians may not accept the Bible as entirely as God’s word. I found the article quite interesting, but found the comments even more enlightening. You certainly don’t’ have to agree with what’s written, but it might help you gain some perspective on the beliefs of others.
- Business Week and the Boston Consutling Group has recently came out with the new edition of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world, and Southwest Airlines makes the list.
- It’s quite easy to change this clock to Daylight Savings Time.
- Catfish may be getting a new name.
- 6 things that could ruin Twitter (and 5 that won’t)
- Death by laptop?
- Susan Boyle’s (surely you know her by now) priest talks about her singing
- Wade Burleson is an SBC pastor in Oklahoma, who often rants about the SBC. When I find time to check out his blog, it’s usually insightful. He as recently written a book about some of his troubles with the International Mission Board of the SBC and their fundalmentalistic views. (Sidenote: The IMB came up in several conversations during my weekend in Abilene.) Two of his collegues reveiwed the book.
- The United Methodist Church is starting a new campaing and is wanting their members to think about church as a verb. Read about it here.
- That last line reminded me of the DC Talk’s Love is a Verb.
- I’m glad I never fell for that Four Corners tourist trap.
- I’m included in this 66.3 million.
- Kim Kardashian left her big sunglasses on while tanning. Oooops
- In case you didn’t know, Wonder Bread has a new logo.
- USA Sitcom Map – The map lists Dallas as a sitcom, and we all know it wasn’t a sitcom.
- In case you ever needed a free printable grocery list.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink