Bag of Randomness
- I looked through my past transactions on my Ticketmaster account and found I have only bought tickets using them four times to see U2, Miss Saigon, Steven Curtis Chapman, and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
- While watching the news about the pirate fiasco the other day, I noticed the text on the screen was “Navy Seals,” but it should have been “Navy SEALs.” In case you are wondering, their is such a thing as Navy seals. Now, the story of Navy SEAL snipers was amazing enough, but how cool would it have been if Navy seals were actually the snipers. I’m surprised there isn’t a photoshop of that.
- Funny thing about my U2 tickets . . . a U2 buddy of mine emailed me to see if I got my tickets and to see where I will be sitting and he provided me with his seat details. . . turns out we are both on the same row just 16 seats apart.
- German car companies are at war.
- In college I remember my buddy Jimi telling me he had an English prof with last of of Schrmka. I didn’t find that interesting until he told me that name only had one vowel, and that vowel appeared at the end of the name. I recently thought of that because a reader with a very similar name sent me an email the other day.
- Would kawaii bacon have a pineapple smell to it?
- Since being laid off, Macie Jepson looks like she lost some weight.
- As much as I love Bob Sturm, he’s becoming hard to listen to as of late.
- I noticed that a lot of stimulus funds are going towards weatherizing homes. My father use to be a weatherization director for over 20 years that covered about five counties – I wonder what his reaction would be. Well, I have an idea, but I wish I could have the conversation.
- TMZ has a list of 35 celebrities that fly Southwest Airlines – it ranges from Brad Pitt, to William Shatner, Martin Sheen, Jessica Alba, and others.
- I took my buddy Jimi out to Bob’s Steak and Chop House last night for his birthday. Now I feel like I need to redo Lent – that’s two top notch steak places in two days.
- You can blame his parents for the lack of posts today. If they never had Jimi, then I wouldn’t have to take him out for his birthday; which means that I wouldn’t have over ate which caused me to fall asleep right when I got home.
- OK, I didn’t fall asleep, I just feel lazy and lethargic.
- The French version of Elle magazine has makeup-less cover models that includes the like of Monica Bellucci, Eva Herzigova, and Sophie Marceau. A few of those ladies are just naturally beautiful.
- The new Cowboys schedule came out yesterday, and off hand I think that they got jipped. They don’t get to open the new stadium the first week of the season, and the opening home game is on a Monday night, not the showcase Sunday night game. But at least it’s against a division rival. I have a sinking feeling in my stomach that the Giants are going to win by double digits.
- Thankfully the Cowboys will not be playing the Monday night of the U2 concert, they play the Chefs the afternoon before and start their bye. I have a feeling Tony and Jessica will be sitting next to me.
- It turns out that a bunch of Momon teenagers held their own prom in Dallas.
- I read recently that in ten years there will be more Mormons than Methodists. I have a feeling that Mormons will be the majority one day. Just look at how large the church has grown in under 200 years, not to mention they breed like rabbits and are very good at evangelizing and missions. Say what you will about them, but you have to recognize they are good at those to facets.
- Speaking of Methodists, their global structure could be a-changing.
- What would have Jesus tweeted?
- I need a Magnetic Floating Sofa.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink