- df of ll: I mean….Jordan, not Syria. No wonder I made a D.
- df of ll: RE: Eye of the Needle When I was taking religion at Baylor, my professor said that passage in the Bible was...
- Mike Honcho: Great link to Ben Corey's post. thanks!
- Michael Willoughby: I'm guessing the beach scene at the 45 second mark was his contribution.
- Ben W.: Great first step, and certainly better than nothing.. But I have to agree with John – not only does it...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 April 30, 2009
Lots of crazy weather last night, which caused the picture to go out several times, so I didn’t catch the entire episode, but most of it. The evening started off with Obama and his 100 days, and then the 100th … Continue reading
From the Baptist General Convention of Texas Dear Bible Drill Leaders and Participants, Like most of you, we have been very concerned about the increasing reports of Swine Flu affecting many people throughout Texas, our nation and even worldwide. News … Continue reading
Welcome to PickThePerp.com! Click on the perp who you think was booked for the crime shown. You can also use the number keys (1-5) to make your selection. Good luck!
How do you break the news to your coworkers that you’re leaving your job at a major game studio to pursue indie development? With a game, of course. Jarrad Farbs decided to leave his position as a developer at 2K … Continue reading
APRIL 29–The Federal Emergency Management Agency has removed a children’s coloring book from its web site following criticism over its inclusion of drawings of the September 11 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center. The coloring book, titled “A Scary … Continue reading
Pimp my coffin? Link
He actually made an Ouroboros.
We promise to transport your pet with lots of love, care, safety, and comfort in the main cabin. Pet Airways is the first airline exclusively dedicated to pets – no humans please – and we take the job of providing … Continue reading