- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 April 29, 2009
Wikipedia And to think the shot didn’t even help – President Ford only lived an additional 30 years after receiving the vaccination. Rumor has it that those that include bacon as part of a daily diet may be prone to … Continue reading
The Dallas Morning News has a section where users can upload pictures of themselves with the 43rd president. (Hey Tommy, see, I’m not the only one that calls him Dubya, our and his hometown newspaper does too. And since you … Continue reading
View H1N1 Swine Flu in a larger map
And it appears he has upped the ante: Pastor Andrew Werley has challenged married First Baptist Church members in Anna to have sex with their spouses 100 times a year, or at least twice a week. But there’s something included … Continue reading
And no, I’m not referring to Ellen.
From expanding the White House’s faith-based office to opening his rallies with prayer, Barack Obama has embraced faith in a more visible way than any other president in recent memory. At the same time, Obama’s actions on a variety of … Continue reading