- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
- ReadDude: The no bread / potato comments are right on. Look up the book, by Gary Taubes on why a low-carbohydrate...
- Geeding: Well, I don't do any gaming and I'm not on Facebook, but the overall point is that I'm...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 28 April 28, 2009
This video will make you smile. If you don’t smile, then you have no heart. I know the video says it’s over five minutes long, but it goes by really fast because of the words on the screen and the … Continue reading
TALLAHASSEE — If you want Jesus on your license plate, the Florida Senate is looking out for you. Because why worry about a budget impasse or property insurance when you can spend more than an hour talking about Jesus, the … Continue reading
I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out then under Democrat President Jimmy Carter. And I’m not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it is an interesting coincidence. Rep. … Continue reading
These handy forks are ready for almost any celebration. Just pop a candle into the top of the handle! Stick them right into cakes or cupcakes so you have an instant party. Link
A retired ice cream seller is celebrating today after living in the same flat for a century. The 107-year-old moved from Italy to the flat above the ice cream parlour his father ran when he was seven and has remained … Continue reading
A new survey by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life finds that Americans change their religious affiliation early and often, and the reasons they give for changing – or leaving religion altogether – differ widely depending … Continue reading
His second trick is much more impressive.
When I was in college I remember one of my friends worked at an Arby’s, and he said that one day they actually ran out of roast beef. No joke.