- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 April 28, 2009
This video will make you smile. If you don’t smile, then you have no heart. I know the video says it’s over five minutes long, but it goes by really fast because of the words on the screen and the … Continue reading
TALLAHASSEE — If you want Jesus on your license plate, the Florida Senate is looking out for you. Because why worry about a budget impasse or property insurance when you can spend more than an hour talking about Jesus, the … Continue reading
I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out then under Democrat President Jimmy Carter. And I’m not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it is an interesting coincidence. Rep. … Continue reading
These handy forks are ready for almost any celebration. Just pop a candle into the top of the handle! Stick them right into cakes or cupcakes so you have an instant party. Link
A retired ice cream seller is celebrating today after living in the same flat for a century. The 107-year-old moved from Italy to the flat above the ice cream parlour his father ran when he was seven and has remained … Continue reading
A new survey by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life finds that Americans change their religious affiliation early and often, and the reasons they give for changing – or leaving religion altogether – differ widely depending … Continue reading
His second trick is much more impressive.
When I was in college I remember one of my friends worked at an Arby’s, and he said that one day they actually ran out of roast beef. No joke.