- Kathy: I love your comment–and the book. I had the pleasure of teaching it to students for several years. Love...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Bryan, you just took me down memory lane. My cousin as a toddler chewing on the lead-base paint...
- Bryan B.: Best can opener I’ve ever owned: https://www.pamperedchef.com/s hop/Cooking+Tools/Can+%26+J...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I am now going to attempt to include the word “shoat” in my daily conversations at least...
- Ben W.: The only book I’ve consistently read multiple times is To Kill a Mockingbird. It’s powerful and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 April 28, 2009
This video will make you smile. If you don’t smile, then you have no heart. I know the video says it’s over five minutes long, but it goes by really fast because of the words on the screen and the … Continue reading
TALLAHASSEE — If you want Jesus on your license plate, the Florida Senate is looking out for you. Because why worry about a budget impasse or property insurance when you can spend more than an hour talking about Jesus, the … Continue reading
I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out then under Democrat President Jimmy Carter. And I’m not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it is an interesting coincidence. Rep. … Continue reading
These handy forks are ready for almost any celebration. Just pop a candle into the top of the handle! Stick them right into cakes or cupcakes so you have an instant party. Link
A retired ice cream seller is celebrating today after living in the same flat for a century. The 107-year-old moved from Italy to the flat above the ice cream parlour his father ran when he was seven and has remained … Continue reading
A new survey by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life finds that Americans change their religious affiliation early and often, and the reasons they give for changing – or leaving religion altogether – differ widely depending … Continue reading
His second trick is much more impressive.
When I was in college I remember one of my friends worked at an Arby’s, and he said that one day they actually ran out of roast beef. No joke.