- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 April 28, 2009
This video will make you smile. If you don’t smile, then you have no heart. I know the video says it’s over five minutes long, but it goes by really fast because of the words on the screen and the … Continue reading
TALLAHASSEE — If you want Jesus on your license plate, the Florida Senate is looking out for you. Because why worry about a budget impasse or property insurance when you can spend more than an hour talking about Jesus, the … Continue reading
I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out then under Democrat President Jimmy Carter. And I’m not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it is an interesting coincidence. Rep. … Continue reading
These handy forks are ready for almost any celebration. Just pop a candle into the top of the handle! Stick them right into cakes or cupcakes so you have an instant party. Link
A retired ice cream seller is celebrating today after living in the same flat for a century. The 107-year-old moved from Italy to the flat above the ice cream parlour his father ran when he was seven and has remained … Continue reading
A new survey by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life finds that Americans change their religious affiliation early and often, and the reasons they give for changing – or leaving religion altogether – differ widely depending … Continue reading
His second trick is much more impressive.
When I was in college I remember one of my friends worked at an Arby’s, and he said that one day they actually ran out of roast beef. No joke.