- JayF: Your are correct sir! Parents who have the problem kid who don't offer to help out at games with their...
- mzchief: Keith…Rest easy, you're a really nice guy, their sincerity is genuine. This is my favourite...
- Ben W.: You nailed it about the timing on Love in the morning. And you are 100% right about Orlando – it is...
- RPM: Glad everything is A-OK! Now for the bad news… Those were limes.
- Bryan: I've always flown out of Love in the morning and I've found the security lines fluctuate by time....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 April 27, 2009
Should you worry about the swine flu? http://shouldibeworriedaboutswineflu.com/
Last week, we discussed the political implications of Texas choosing to secede from the Union, something which — as is apparently unknown to its governor Rick Perry — it has no more and no less right to do than any … Continue reading
I already have my DVR set to record this show, it just seems too darn interesting. 800-pound grizzly bear Brutus is the curious best friend to renowned naturalist Casey Anderson, who has raised him since birth. Together, they’ve set out … Continue reading
MELBOURNE, FL– Sermons about sex — and advertisements depicting sockless feet snuggling between bedsheets — have landed a church in hot water with Brevard Public Schools officials. The school district’s risk-management department has threatened to boot New Hope Church out … Continue reading
We start with 100% beef jerky, and SEAR your contact information into it with a 150 WATT CO2 LASER. Screw die-cutting. Forget about foil, popups, or UV spot lamination. THESE business cards have two ingredients: MEAT AND LASERS. www.meatcards.com
A man in northern Idaho says he has seen a massive hand of God in his life, and he is willing to share it with the highest bidder. Paul Grayhek, 52, listed the rock formation he dubbed the “Hand of … Continue reading
“The BLT is one of those cocktails that has a very different and unusual response among its tasters,” says Brent Jones, mixologist at Hotel Jerome, A RockResort, in Aspen, Colorado. “More often than not I hear, ‘Wow, I did not … Continue reading
A LEECH which had attached itself to an Australian woman’s eyeball has been removed by doctors who had to think “outside the box”. The 66-year-old woman was gardening in the backyard of her suburban Sydney home in March last year, … Continue reading