- Bryan B: He hasn’t said why he hasn’t blogged, but his wife indicated on Twitter that he’s...
- Jamal: Barry is doing work in preparation for the upcoming Democratic State Party Convention.
- Noevadeaux: Read the comments on most of the posts at Liberally Lean. Many are downright scary, hate filled and...
- Harry Hood: Barry has some good thoughts. But to hold him up as a light of truth is a stretch. His logic and critical...
- MAGA Mac: If the reason Barry is not posting has been discussed on here, can someone repeat it? This is my 1st look...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 April 27, 2009
Should you worry about the swine flu? http://shouldibeworriedaboutswineflu.com/
Last week, we discussed the political implications of Texas choosing to secede from the Union, something which — as is apparently unknown to its governor Rick Perry — it has no more and no less right to do than any … Continue reading
I already have my DVR set to record this show, it just seems too darn interesting. 800-pound grizzly bear Brutus is the curious best friend to renowned naturalist Casey Anderson, who has raised him since birth. Together, they’ve set out … Continue reading
MELBOURNE, FL– Sermons about sex — and advertisements depicting sockless feet snuggling between bedsheets — have landed a church in hot water with Brevard Public Schools officials. The school district’s risk-management department has threatened to boot New Hope Church out … Continue reading
We start with 100% beef jerky, and SEAR your contact information into it with a 150 WATT CO2 LASER. Screw die-cutting. Forget about foil, popups, or UV spot lamination. THESE business cards have two ingredients: MEAT AND LASERS. www.meatcards.com
A man in northern Idaho says he has seen a massive hand of God in his life, and he is willing to share it with the highest bidder. Paul Grayhek, 52, listed the rock formation he dubbed the “Hand of … Continue reading
“The BLT is one of those cocktails that has a very different and unusual response among its tasters,” says Brent Jones, mixologist at Hotel Jerome, A RockResort, in Aspen, Colorado. “More often than not I hear, ‘Wow, I did not … Continue reading
A LEECH which had attached itself to an Australian woman’s eyeball has been removed by doctors who had to think “outside the box”. The 66-year-old woman was gardening in the backyard of her suburban Sydney home in March last year, … Continue reading