- Todd McKay: I am trying to imagine what Trump's letter to the next president will look like.
- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 April 23, 2009
Dyker Neyland says she fought for her daughter’s right to attend Irving’s Thomas Haley Elementary School wearing an untucked shirt because of her religious beliefs as a Christian. The Irving school board agreed with her this week and overturned decisions … Continue reading
Combining sophisticated design with high-end technology, the SmartFaucet by iHouse brings the utmost convenience. Using a facial screening application, the iHouse Smart Faucet recognizes the user and automatically turns on the water to the preferred temperature and flow. The touchscreen … Continue reading
Spell words from the tiles to gain points. 75 tiles drop every game, reload or click here to play a new game. Your point multiplier increases by spelling consecutive words correctly. Your multiplier resets if you drop a piece or … Continue reading
The International Congress of Churches and Ministers has one heck of an introduction to their website. Be sure to have you sound on so you can get teh full effect. Link
Reaching the top of the Hollywood totem pole usually means you play the hero, get the girl, and ride into the sunset. But sometimes, you don’t even make it to the final fade out. Link Tom Cruise has only died … Continue reading
From James Snyder of National Geographic This is a Cuban tree frog on a tree in my backyard in southern Florida. How and why he ate this light is a mystery. It should be noted that at the time I … Continue reading
Domino’s Pizza Introduces Bread Bowl Pasta The new penne pasta dishes — served in bread bowls — are available in six flavors: chicken carbonara, Italian sausage marinara, chicken alfredo, pasta primavera, three cheese mac-n-cheese and a “build your own” pasta. … Continue reading