- Railroader: He hate me – Amen, my in-laws were allowed to leave in '58 if they gave up everything they...
- Geeding: I knew if all my readers you’d be the one to notice. As soon as CBS posts that awesome intro...
- David Bryant: This was the main musical number for Craig Ferguson's last episode of the Late Late Show last...
- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 22 April 22, 2009
Behind the wheel, you want the least amount of distraction possible. So why is a local transportation agency painting crooked lines on the road on purpose? The Virginia Department of Transportation says it’s part of a safety campaign to get … Continue reading
In the beginning, the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved over the waters. And the Ego of God realized that creating a universe would lead … Continue reading
This site is intended to be a gathering place for news, opinions and insights about burgers and all restaurants that serve them. The site is not for home cooks, although they, like everyone else, are welcome to browse and enjoy. … Continue reading
Signs for the difficult-to-spell-and-say lake will be fixed. The Webster-Dudley-Oxford Chamber of Commerce’s board of directors has unanimously agreed to correct the spelling problems on the signs on Route 12 near Oxford and Route 193 near Thompson. The 45-letter name … Continue reading
Scuba diving Satanists who hacked off the arms of a submerged statue of Jesus Christ are being hunted by Italian police. The attack was carried out at a depth of 75ft below the surface of the sea on the statute … Continue reading
What is the Bible Bee? The Bible Bee is a refreshing and motivating Bible memory competition for children and youth. It is very similar to a spelling bee, except contestants are required to recite Bible passages and facts rather than … Continue reading
McDonald’s likes Black people . . . WHAT IS 365BLACK? At McDonald’s®, we believe that African-American culture and achievement should be celebrated 365 days a year — not just during Black History Month. That’s the idea behind 365Black.com. It’s a … Continue reading