- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
- Geeding: Thank you so much for sharing that story with us. Not only is that WifeGeeding ocularist, her eye surgeon is...
- Barry: Keith, I happen to know this family, and in talking with them about the incident some months ago couldn’t help...
- Geeding: I haven’t, but I’ll check it out. Thanks!
- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 April 21, 2009
Ten years later, these two men of God—radically different in personality and theological approach—are still struggling to deal with the damage done to them by two boys bent on murder and mayhem. One of the pastors is a liberal Lutheran, … Continue reading
As Georgia Browne breastfeeds her baby son Monty, nothing could seem more normal or natural. At eight months old, Monty thrives on his mother’s milk, but someone else is also thriving on Georgia’s milk – her father Tim! That’s because … Continue reading
When I was in Abilene for the scholarship meeting last weekend, I asked one of my pastor friends a question in regards to the number of weddings and funerals he had officiated. The other pastor in the group replied, “I’m … Continue reading
Mobile phone services will soon be available on top of Mt Everest, the world’s tallest peak. The service, which will operate on both GSM and CDMA handsets, will be introduced by Nepal Telecom (NT), Nepal’s largest telecom company. Full Article