- rushessay: Many countries have attractive season in the hill side and such sites call people towards them. People...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 April 17, 2009
A complex chemical interaction in the meat is what produces the winning combination of taste and smell in a bacon buttie, according to an expert. The reaction between amino acids in the bacon and reducing sugars in the fat is … Continue reading
A study into spam has blamed it for the production of more than 33bn kilowatt-hours of energy every year, enough to power more than 2.4m homes. The Carbon Footprint of e-mail Spam report estimated that 62 trillion spam emails are … Continue reading
November 9th 2007 – November 13th 2008 one year on foot – 4646km through China unlimited beard & hair growth.