- Triple Fake: “Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday” Triple Fake Apollonia Corleone
- Geeding: I’m still mourning the death of Michael Corleone’s first wife.
- Alec666: I went Rome this past summer and Paris….Keith, Italian women are incredible…
- RPM: “and a loaded clip is kept elsewhere. ” It’s a magazine, not a clip. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Faster loading of planes? Palletize seating. Seats will be mounted on movable pallets in 18 seat...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 April 17, 2009
A complex chemical interaction in the meat is what produces the winning combination of taste and smell in a bacon buttie, according to an expert. The reaction between amino acids in the bacon and reducing sugars in the fat is … Continue reading
A study into spam has blamed it for the production of more than 33bn kilowatt-hours of energy every year, enough to power more than 2.4m homes. The Carbon Footprint of e-mail Spam report estimated that 62 trillion spam emails are … Continue reading
November 9th 2007 – November 13th 2008 one year on foot – 4646km through China unlimited beard & hair growth.