- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 April 16, 2009
Twitter becomes part of the Google empire tomorrow.
Did anyone else notice that the show just started without a “Previously on Lost” segment? That totally threw me off. Young Miles found a key underneath a rabbit statue . . . an Alice in Wonderland reference? Well, I was … Continue reading
Buy one here.
Her name is Camille Cortinas and you can listen to the very perky and catchy song on her website. Listen to it once, and you can’t get it out of your head.
More pics at Teablogging.net
A carrier pigeon in Colombia gave new meaning to the term “jailbird” when officials discovered that it was trying to smuggle cell phone parts into a high-security prison, a news report said. The carrier pigeon has Colombian authorities concerned there … Continue reading
Dallas makes it in the top four. Link Speaking of KISS, if you ever wanted to see a chubby kid sing along to one of their songs, then click here (language warning!).