- ALEC: Leroy Newman in a Rocky movie….amazing…..
- Ben W.: Christianity – you're doing it right.
- Rev. Nathan Hart: The church I first served after seminary is located on Long Island. We hosted a Jewish congregation...
- John Mackovic: The movie/product tie-in commercials have been around as long as I can remember. A notable one I...
- John Mackovic: If gravity was 62.5% less than Eath's shouldn't that scale say 37.5 lbs? – DF...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 April 16, 2009
Twitter becomes part of the Google empire tomorrow.
Did anyone else notice that the show just started without a “Previously on Lost” segment? That totally threw me off. Young Miles found a key underneath a rabbit statue . . . an Alice in Wonderland reference? Well, I was … Continue reading
Buy one here.
Her name is Camille Cortinas and you can listen to the very perky and catchy song on her website. Listen to it once, and you can’t get it out of your head.
More pics at Teablogging.net
A carrier pigeon in Colombia gave new meaning to the term “jailbird” when officials discovered that it was trying to smuggle cell phone parts into a high-security prison, a news report said. The carrier pigeon has Colombian authorities concerned there … Continue reading
Dallas makes it in the top four. Link Speaking of KISS, if you ever wanted to see a chubby kid sing along to one of their songs, then click here (language warning!).