- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 April 16, 2009
Twitter becomes part of the Google empire tomorrow.
Did anyone else notice that the show just started without a “Previously on Lost” segment? That totally threw me off. Young Miles found a key underneath a rabbit statue . . . an Alice in Wonderland reference? Well, I was … Continue reading
Buy one here.
Her name is Camille Cortinas and you can listen to the very perky and catchy song on her website. Listen to it once, and you can’t get it out of your head.
More pics at Teablogging.net
A carrier pigeon in Colombia gave new meaning to the term “jailbird” when officials discovered that it was trying to smuggle cell phone parts into a high-security prison, a news report said. The carrier pigeon has Colombian authorities concerned there … Continue reading
Dallas makes it in the top four. Link Speaking of KISS, if you ever wanted to see a chubby kid sing along to one of their songs, then click here (language warning!).